Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi 18 \ MQ8 and future standard filenaming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Wanilton - Thanks for your and MarcoQui's hard work.

I noticed this thread - v18 - RFC: Extended artwork type naming .

So basically, I can currently find no final definitive answer for how to name my artwork filenames, the Wiki for example is based on MQ7 (?) and contradicts other sources sometimes. My current file names are based on what worked in V17 - MQ7.

But since Artwork Downloader isn't with us anymore... I have no idea what to do. Go with Artwork Beef's file-naming? Kodi 18's current standard (whatever it is)? Or maybe stay with the MQ7\Artwork Downloader standard? Or maybe @Karellen 's tables?

Will MQ8 support the same file-naming that worked in MQ7? Will it use a current standard? Which one if so?

I know this is a transition period to V18 and things are a bit fluid, but any help on the matter would be very much appreciated.

Have an awesome weekend everyone! Thanks for any suggestion you might provide.
Hi @KitFox

Aeon MQ8 have a new feature, get all arts automatically. After you install a new movie, tv shows, concerts and music in the library, all arts available will be download for your device. Is the same for online add-ons.
User don't need any step more.

For previous local arts, you need use artwork beef.

Regards,
Thank you Wanilton, this answer helps a lot. Smile
Greetings @Wanilton, it's been a while since I've subscribed to your Aeon MQ betas.  Would you please post or provide a link for some screenshots of the available fullscreen Music views?
Here one image using spotify addon, layout default (number 3). Have animated lyrics and clearlogo too.