Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Export Library - GSheet format (or other) format
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am looking for a way for automatically get the video library list from Kodi and export it to a Google Sheet (or any other format) that I can display on a page for consulting.

It would be nice to get the info as found in the IMDB site - Maybe the list could be as a simple sheet containing the video's title and a link to imdb. 

Is there something already in place that does it and I can reuse? 

Thanks
Gilson
Let me expand a little bit about the problem I am trying to solve. There is a shared movie theater where I live and we use Kodi on it. The idea is to let the users know what content there is in this theater's library without having to go physicaly there to check on Kodi. I thought about a Google Sheet that would contain the list of all content - I could simply share the link to it among the users. This GSheet would be automatically updated when new content is added to the library.

The user interface that the user will consult can be in another format (just like an html page or something) that can be loaded using a computer browser or a smartphone (iOs and Android). I thought about the GSheet initially because it already contains other tools we can reuse (such as search, filtering, ordering etc) and it is already responsive - it works on any device.

Is there something in place I can use that would solve this problem? Any thoughts? Thanks.