Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Start my own channel on koditv?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to start my own channel on koditv, I want to stream it so other users can watch it on kodi! The feed would come of my server, I want to add a logo on the screen during play.

Just so where clear, I would stream a linear MP4 Playlist off my server with my logo, I been wanting to create my own tv channel online, I currently have individual movies you can watch in a Netflix style on [redacted].com free service for the moment.

Thanks
(2018-11-14, 12:26)TVhackOne Wrote: [ -> ]I want to start my own channel on koditv
I hope you have deep pockets because that domain name won't be cheap. Also use of derived Kodi logo(s) will have our attention.

Do you also own the rights to the movies you will be providing? Right now, I'm seeing titles like First Blood, Backdraft and E.T. on that website...
I'm not exactly sure what you mean about the domain? I already have a domain name, I just wanted to stream my channel to kodi devices/software

We do have some connectuon worth celebrities but I won't go into depth on how much of the licensing is offered to us 😂🎬👉✌💓 I promised my friends aka the stars/actors
So you have a domain, you have some movies, you want to stream to kodi devices...

What is the actual "request" you have regarding Linux environments? (Since you posted your thread in this forum section).
I'd also suggest: rather than stream it live, why not begin a Youtube channel first to get the exposure and build up viewers that way?