Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: container(id).ListItemPosition(nn).infolabel functioning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a container with dynamic content.  I wanted to use Container(id).ListItemPosition(nn).infolabel to display an art on the window from the focused item in the container.

What I find is that this isn't working as expected.  My container is sized so that 7 items of the container content are visible in the window.  This infolabel works if I use a wraplist, but in that case I get multiples of the same item shown in the wraplist when number of items is less than 7 which isn't what I want.

Fixedlist works if I have at least 7 items in the container, but not if less as the ListItemPosition is the actual position (starting at 0) in the list, not the focus item (which can be set in the fixedlist definition but when there's fewer items then the focuspostion, focus moves "up" in the fixedlist and then the infolabel is null).  The only way I can get it to work, is to set the ListItemPosition(0) in the infolabel, then in my fixedlist set focusposition 0 and movement 0.  It works, but I would rather have focusposition 3 for appearance purposes.

Is there any way to get this to work, or is Container(id).ListItemPosition(3).thumb not the right thing to be using?

scott s.
ListItem.Thumb should return the focused thumb.
Thanks.  Now I realize it's pretty obvious.  I think I didn't interpret what the wiki was saying correctly, but now after experimenting I see how "listitemposition" works compared to the other options.

scott s.