Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Library - All movies collection with posters on the first page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Friends

I have over 100 movies on my HDD and I use Universal Movie Scraper. On the Start Page there are genres, recently added, currently watching movies etc. Are there any possibilities to see all my movies collection with posters on the first page instead of only 15 at the moment? How and where may I change that? I use default theme for Kodi 18 Leia RC.

Thank you in advance for your help and support.

Sincerely
You could have Kodi start the Movie listing page instead of the default 'welcome page'.
That way you also have all your movies one on a 'single' page..

Opening all 100+ movies with their posters and all on the front page would be very time/power consuming IMO.
Dear Klojum

Yes, you are right, if all movies will load on the First Page, but there is a simple solution, just add option in settings how many items should be visible in one time on the screen. Let say I have 100 movies and if I will set option to 10, there will be only 10 movies shown on the First Page, but before first item and after last item you may add simple Arrow Button to load previous or next 10 items. You may even add a carousel effect for 10 items, where first is bigger poster and when I will spin this carousel, the next new +1 item will show, and last will go off the screen.

At the moment the First Page is useless and it's ugly as hell, when I don't see all my movies.

Will you add this simple solution to your next update? I would be glad for your support in this case.

Sincerely
(2018-11-18, 14:29)UTAVATU Wrote: [ -> ]Will you add this simple solution to your next update? I would be glad for your support in this case.
Right now the number of items per section on the home page is fixed in to the skin, and no changes thereof are planned.

(2018-11-18, 14:29)UTAVATU Wrote: [ -> ]At the moment the First Page is useless and it's ugly as hell, when I don't see all my movies.
Maybe you can find a different and more appealing skin with more capabilities on this matter.