Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Leia corrects video chatter/jitter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the release of KODI Krypton on February 5, 2017 which required that the Android OS 5.0 be used to continue with its use, a lot of Android KODI users had been using 4.4.2 Kit Kat with Jarvis or Isengard and both produced flawless audio and video playback but from that moment on until the Kodi group updated the video playback portion of Leia (KODI 18) many users suffered with video chatter/ stutter that mimicked a child’s flip card display or game (thank you).  I have spent countless months experimenting with each adjustable section of KODI to correct this video issue with the understanding that it was a hardware related issue but to my surprise, the introduction of Leia (RC) has solved it.  I even went as far as purchasing new devices with updated operating systems, clean installs and still without luck.  I am not saying that this is or was the only issue but with the release of Kodi v18 “Leia” RC1 my issues have disappeared and are apparently corrected!  I highly recommend that if you are experiencing any video issue that you at least attempt this as it is free and apparently works and fixes this problem.