Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Playlist Loader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys
For the first time I come to ask for your help.
I've known the kodi for several years but I've always found it a bit complicated, but now I decided to try again to enter this world and I got sick.
I have the kodi 18 'leia' version on my smartphone along with some addons and everything is running at 100%.

The problem is that I tried to install the 'Playlist Loader' and so far I have not been able to. I did several searches on the internet, visited several sites, made several downloads, installed several plugins and could not put the Playlist Loader running, it always gives an error that 'the update failed'.

I do not know if I'm doing something wrong.
If anyone can help me I appreciate it.

Is there any alternative in the kodi world to the playlist loader?

Thank you
Charles

P.s. another problem is that now I have 5 playlist loader plugins installed on my smartphone and I do not know how to delete it.
I am not familiar with the Playlist Loader plugin. Can you provide a link to it, thanks.
Hi, Thank you for listening to my problem. I leave here a link where you can download the plugin for the Playlist Loader.

Link: removed

Best Regards
Charles
Unfortunately that site promotes banned addons (wiki) and links to it are not permitted here.

Forum mods and admins can still access the link (so @Karellen can still do so) however general reference is not allowed under our forum rules (wiki).
@Charles East

Thanks for the link, but it is to a site that is banned at this forum. They have nothing to do with us here.

The add-on itself is not one that we support and the addon author is not present on the forum here. So you are aware, think of this forum as a type of "market place". We support the core Kodi software, and approved add-on developers market their add-on here and they provide support for it themselves.

Your best bet is to contact the author at his github account. Details are available on the link you provided (which I will remove from your post)
I was beaten to it Wink
Anyway, thank you