Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How to add custom folder options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

I would like to add a custom link to the folder options menu to my plug-in. Actually I don't know how it's called the menu. It's the menu where user are able to choose View options, Sort list by name, choose Ordering , etc. etc. I think it's possible because the Library node editor plug-in adds a link called Edit nodes to that menu. But I can't figure out how it was implemented. The method ListItem.addContextMenuItems() seems to add a custom link to the item. What i would like to do is add a custom link to the folder. Could someone link me some docs, or give an advice on how to do it...

Thanks in advance!
not possible i'm afraid, this menu is provided by the skin and can't be altered.

the 'edit nodes' option is hardcoded in the estuary skin and not provided by the library node editor addon.
That's a bad news... :/ Thanks Ronie for your help. Maybe it could be a nice feature to add in a future release of Kodi.