Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Does anyone use the Shield in Pal system BT709? Do you have problems?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have many problems with Shield but I tell you the biggest. From 2-3 days I use my new Belkin HDMI cable but I got the same problems even with my old HDMI cable.
I make 4K videos with GH5. I live in Europe and I shoot 4K 8 bit BT709 50hz (Pal system).
Then when I watch my 4K video I see an overexposed video with languid colors. It happens many times (around 70 times on 100 times). Colors aren't originals.
Then I turn off Kodi and I open it again, then I see good colours, they are the original colours.
Sometimes when I open Shield from TV page I see a black screen without signal. I need to come back to TV channel/programs and then when I open Shield again everything is OK.
I got this problem only 2 times.
Now .... I can send back my Shield and to replace it with another one. I have no problems to do it. But I think my real problem is Kodi and not Shield.
The version is: kodi-18.0-Leia_beta5-arm64-v8a
I replaced the previous version with this one but even with this new version I get the same problems of the previous version.
What is yout opinion?