Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Video Stuttering and freezing Kodi Krypton Nvidia Shield
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I've a Nividia Shield with Kodi Krypton.
I've some stuttering in all my videos, most visible in 4K videos.
In Disney Introduction (with the castle and fireworks), the stuttering is very "strong", my amp loose the sound signal, it's not a "light" stuttering as it come often for 1 second, here, it lasts all the introduction with the disney castle.
I've made some tests, and in my opinion there's no network issue because the same video is played correctly with my laptop, with the internal player of my TV and also with Plex.

Could someone give me some advice to fix this ?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Chrisbati

PS: sorry for my english, it's difficult for me to describe properly the problem with the picture
(2018-11-28, 09:49)chrisbati Wrote: [ -> ]I've a Nividia Shield with Kodi Krypton.
I've some stuttering in all my videos, most visible in 4K videos.
It's possible that the type of videos (10bit?, HDR?), combined with the old(er) version of Kodi, is causing the hiccups. If you could provide us with Kodi's debug log (wiki), (and having debugging enabled from the start), we could see what is going on internally in your Shield device.
Also make sure that when you upgrade to the newest Kodi Leia testbuild, that all applicable resolution/framerate combinations are selected in the video whitelist option.
Hi,

thx for your answer.
I have activated the log, hope I did well and that it will help: https://paste.kodi.tv/uyofepixok

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Chrisbati