Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xbox Remote Control
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good morning,
Here is a way to use his remote xbox with XBMC for Windows rev 13239.

1 / Install the driver redcl0ud XBCDRC

2/modifier the IR XBOX receiver like this in USB: Picture

3 / I have create one little prog with visual basic for Windows rev 13239: My prog
Could I use that program with a pre-made Xbox to USB adaptor?

http://www.videogameaction.com/nxxb-010.html

Because that would freaking rule! Would rather spend 5$ for a USB adapter than 20$ for a brand new remote.
yes of course Big Grin
Sweet! Ordered. I love the old Xbox remote, being that it uses standard RCA codes, thus easily compatible with a zillion universal remotes out there.
What does your program do? Is the source available?
News version Beta remote control for xbmcpc : REMOTE XBMC BETA.rar drivers include.
For the original remote control xbox change USB + xbmc pc rev 13239 or 12882. Beta version
Sweet this is one of the most important features for me at least. I only ever use the gampad even though i have remotes for the xbox. I hope this can be integrated into the installer that is assuming you don't mind.
It's a programm with the drivers for remote control change on USB of the XBOX for XBMCPC.For the moment i have include that basic fonctions.
Beta version. Eek
Could this maybe be made into an Event Client for XBMC Windows port so that it can be included with XBMC?
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=EventServer

Huh
Hello,

the DL link does not work for me... Confused

Greetz
Sorry i have change the link :
News version Beta remote control for xbmcpc : REMOTE XBMC BETA.rar drivers include.
For the original remote control xbox change USB + xbmc pc rev 13239 or 12882. Beta version
I do not understand. How is your application different from xbcd rc by Redcl0ud released in 2005?
Redcl0ud released 2005 control very difficult XBMC PC, it is an improvement only for xbmc
XBCDRC Redcl0ud uses the caption to control different program that I propose uses the control API.
Hi,

it works now fine for me ...

great

Thanx Big Grin

Greetz
Pages: 1 2