Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Weather Options....Latest Kodi Leia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A very new user so forgive me if this is a silly question or posted in the wrong area.

I have just started with KODI and using the latest LEIA build and RAPIER as my skin on a Windows 10 PC.

I want to have radar pictures available on my weather display and have been trying WEATHERBIT IO and  OZ Weather....(I live in Australia)

I have the API installed for WEATHERBIT IO.

If I use WEATHERBIT I get the maps but no temperatures,,, they all come up with either a line through them or BUSY.
If I use OZ WEATHER I get all the temperatures displayed but cant see how to display the radar screen. I have the extended features and radar update options on.

Any suggestions or help appreciated

Cheers

Andrew
Hi Andrew and welcome to the forums.

Weatherbit IO uses maps from OpenWeatherMap.

So for the maps feature to work properly, you need to register for an API key at http://openweathermap.org/appid

Once registered, enter the API key in the Weatherbio IO settings > Maps.
Remember to enable Maps.

OZ Weather is not fully supported by the skin, which is probably why you don't see the maps for that add-on.
Hi Gade .. thank you for the reply .. really appreciate it.

I have already registered and am using the API ... so the maps and radar work in Weatherbit IO.. my issue is that I dont get temperatures with that app.. they all either have a line through them, show 0 or show busy. 

Andrew
I see.

Can you please post some screenshots of the different issues?
Hello,

have a look at the weatherbit.io support thread, on page 3, post #37. I had similar problems and fixed them with this.
Thank you for the replies

I have posted a capture and a log to that discussion

Smile

Andrew
Hi Andrew.

Did you get the issues solved?