Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Small window when definition set to 4K (nvidia shield)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
suddenly, from today my kodi is displayed in a small window on the left top side of the screen when the resolution is set to 4K.

I do not have changed any option....
The shield menu is correctly displayed in 4k, the problem occurs in kodi only.
1080p content is correctly played in full screen. 4k movies are displayed in this small window....

Nvidia shield TV latest updates, kodi 18 RC2

Any idea ?
It happens to me too. I think I know about the screen adjustment that is made by the subtitles problem outside of the screen. Redo the screen settings.
Forgive my English, use google translator
(2018-12-05, 18:21)GGATEV Wrote: [ -> ]It happens to me too. I think I know about the screen adjustment that is made by the subtitles problem outside of the screen. Redo the screen settings.
YESSSS ! i made the screen calibration again and, you are right Cool, screen size is correct now
Thanks for your help
Thread marked solved.
(2018-12-05, 19:32)ptidav Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-12-05, 18:21)GGATEV Wrote: [ -> ]It happens to me too. I think I know about the screen adjustment that is made by the subtitles problem outside of the screen. Redo the screen settings.
YESSSS ! i made the screen calibration again and, you are right Cool, screen size is correct now
Thanks for your helpĀ 
One more thing :
I had to calibrate the screen for EACH resolution AND refresh rate (1080p 24.937, 25, 50 and 59.94hz ; 2160p 23.937, 25, 50, 59,94hz)

I never needed to do this with previous versions of KODI..... Strange or new ??.....
So what did you do to fix it and get it to display full screen with 4K resolution? I have no idea what I changed but when I turned Kodi back on I suddenly have a screen that looks like yours does.

EDIT: Not sure what happened but stuff is fixed.