Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: 17.6 Skins get more not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This problem is about installing Confluence

New installs on several devices. 
1.) Fresh 17.6 install go to change skins & "get more" button will not work or enter more skins. It reverts back to skin settings page
2.) I change to Estouchy & lets me click "get more"
     *but I have to use an airmouse or regular mouse. Nvidia shield & firestick remotes will not navigate to "get more" but does navigate regular page up/down/left/right & back button.
3.) after changing I can then enter get more "with the airmouse" & change to Confluence.

After the skin change the OEM remotes work fine. This has happened with 3 new devices over the last  week.
i do have same problem can not change to confluence using fresh install 17.6 on apple tv 4   i don't have air mousse    i don't know how to solve the problem   can you be more clear thx
The mirrors are down at this time so you are unable to connect to the repository. We hope to have this fixed soon, but we don't have a definite time yet... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=338359
I just repaired windows 10 & fresh install of Kodi 17.6.
No issues loading Confluence first time.
Why is there issue with APK?
Update while typing this. We just loaded 17.6 64bit & downloaded confluence no issue