Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Changed NAS, Shows still looking at old library
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently upgraded from an HDD to a proper NAS, then edited my TV/Movie aources to this new location.
My issue is that I click on an episode and Kodi says the file can't be found and asks if I'd like to remove it from the list. I know the episode in question exists, but it's now at the new address. I forced a folder update which didn't help, so is there any way to maybe set the folders back to default and start clean?
(2018-12-16, 20:15)holloway2006 Wrote: [ -> ]I know the episode in question exists, but it's now at the new address.
The 'problem' is that Kodi stores the full path (including drive letters and/or file protocol) for each video in its video library. Any deviation from that will result in a "Video not available" message. Kodi is still a bit lethargic in that area.

You will need to alter your sources, and scrape your NAS video collection into your video library. You can then also do a Clean Video Library to get rid of all the old video entries.