Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Set watched status is ignored
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good morning,
I set in my advancedseetings.xml, to set watched status after seeing 80 percent of the movie. Unfortunately kodi is ignoring that. I forwarded to more than 80%, the resume point is saved, but the movie not changing the status to watched.
Log file is.
https://paste.kodi.tv/acesijaqev.kodi

Thanks lot and merry x-mas!

Markus
Hello,

no one can help?

Thanks
Markus
Can't confirm this: I put under advanced settings <video> HOW-TO:Modify automatic watch and resume points (wiki) try one of the presets.

<playcountminimumpercent>55</playcountminimumpercent>
    <ignoresecondsatstart>180</ignoresecondsatstart>
    <ignorepercentatend>5</ignorepercentatend>

And these numbers were respected, with watched status firing up at ~55%, perhaps you're too quick and not letting the system log the timing. I did try it on a VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO as watched and the status wasn't respected, so in that file type you are correct. If this greatly concerns you, then a trac report linking this thread would help. If using VIDEO_TS or BDMV folder structure you must enable Recursive lookup when adding the source directory, I expect the stumble at this point. Naming video files/Movies (wiki) the work around would be something like trakit, but hitting the w key for watched does work for me.