Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: The contrast of the player does not work.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. How are you? I am new to Kodi as you can see in another post above.
Although I defend myself well.

Yesterday watching a video file on my OLED TV, I realized that it lacked a bit of contrast.
So I entered the screen menu of the player and uploaded the contrast (By default 50) to 60 but I saw that it did not do anything.
I went back up to 100% to verify and indeed! the contrast does not work in the player. Where can I upload it to leave it to my liking?

Thank you!
Why is this in the Tips & Tricks section?
It will be because I seek advice. Since maybe I missed some step in the installation.
I understand that I should have put it in some help section.

I apologize for the inconvenience that you may have encountered a post of help in an advice section.

a greeting
It's the wrong forum for this question. You need to go back to General Support and choose the correct sub-forum (Windows, Android, etc.). I don't even know how you managed to post in this section. Tips & Tricks is for guides, not general support.
(2019-01-15, 01:07)Warner306 Wrote: [ -> ]You need to go back to General Support and choose the correct sub-forum
No, you should simply ask a moderator to simply move the thread to the correct forum section.
And since it is unclear on which exact hardware Kodi is playing, this is going into t he OS Independent section for now.
@Warner306

Tips & Tricks has been locked again. Thanks for pointing it out.