Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Media Companion - Manage Icons, Posters, FanArt, .NFO's & more for Movies & TV Shows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New Version 2.135

Just a small fix

An error that caused the Media Companion Movie Scraper thread to exit before it had completed scraping all movies.

Download Version 2.135
got a problem i have the folders and everything setup correctly but i have two shows "The Biggest Loser (America)" and "The Biggest Loser (Australia)" but the scraper cant understand which one is which? how do i fix this.
TVDB only has one series of The Biggest Loser, I'm not sure which but I would suspect the USA version.

http://thetvdb.com/?string=the+biggest+l...ion=Search

There is nothing Media Companion can do about it, if it's not there it can't scrape it.

Your only alternative is to add any missing series yourself to TVDB
AaronG85 Wrote:got a problem i have the folders and everything setup correctly but i have two shows "The Biggest Loser (America)" and "The Biggest Loser (Australia)" but the scraper cant understand which one is which? how do i fix this.

If something's not on the TVdb then add it.
I know this probably shouldn't need to be said, but I'm going to say it anyway....

If you have problems scraping Movies or TV Shows please do us all a favor and go to the sites that Media Companion scrapes from, put in your filename (minus the file extension) and see what they come up with for results. Having Billy check these for you is a waste of his time and does nothing more than take away time that he could be putting towards his program and other things.
smcnally75 Wrote:I know this probably shouldn't need to be said, but I'm going to say it anyway....

If you have problems scraping Movies or TV Shows please do us all a favor and go to the sites that Media Companion scrapes from, put in your filename (minus the file extension) and see what they come up with for results. Having Billy check these for you is a waste of his time and does nothing more than take away time that he could be putting towards his program and other things.

Agreed. Like I said before - that's what the EDIT button is for.
smcnally75 Wrote:I know this probably shouldn't need to be said, but I'm going to say it anyway....

I think it does need to. We keep saying it to no avail. Thanks!
I appologise if this is already addressed, but this thread has too many pages to read them all, and a search didnt turn up any results.

I get an exception 'System.InvalidOperationException' as the application starts. I can't get any further. I'm using version 2.135.

Any ideas anyone?
goake Wrote:I appologise if this is already addressed, but this thread has too many pages to read them all, and a search didnt turn up any results.

I get an exception 'System.InvalidOperationException' as the application starts. I can't get any further. I'm using version 2.135.

Any ideas anyone?

Have you got .NET 3.5 installed
billyad2000 Wrote:Have you got .NET 3.5 installed

I do now, and it now works. Thanks. I've only been playing with the app for a few mins but so far it looks pretty nifty!
. nevermind, my mistake.
Version 2.141

Just a couple of changes :-

support for movies in the .rar format including multi-volume now works 100%

I have fixed most of the issues with the movie scraper that cause it to stop after scraping certain movies, in addition to this, when an error does occur it outputs the error to the output log, any errors should be reported to me so they can be fixed

Download Version 2.141
As always thanks!
Sorry if I missed this in an earlier post, I searched this thread to see if you answered it before. Are you going to look into adding a "watched/unwatched" button for TV Series?

Thank as always for your hard work!
TV shows are what Billy's working on next.