Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi 18.0 Leia - Released!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2019-02-01, 18:52)Xstream Master Wrote: [ -> ]No its just my pseudo and i test with other addon and same thing no tags , something is missing in the code. It works on kodi 17.6 the only ways i can get tags when i clic stop on a movie if its comming from my pc and i said the folder is a movie folder .
(2019-02-01, 18:52)Xstream Master Wrote: [ -> ]No its just my pseudo
Well, I'd say it is a very poorly chosen pseudo name. If you want to avoid constant questions relating to 'the' banned add-on, perhaps choosing a different name is not such a bad idea.

(2019-02-01, 18:52)Xstream Master Wrote: [ -> ]and i said the folder is a movie folder
I hope so. We are not looking forward of seeing names of banned addons being spread over our forum. Team Kodi 's rep has already been tarnished too much.
(2019-02-01, 08:31)Mahava Wrote: [ -> ]64 bit usually installs in 'program files'.  32 bit in 'program files x86'
When I installed a 64-bit Kodi over top of an existing 32-bit one, it went to x86, and further updates continue to do so. But on a comp that has never seen a 32-bit Kodi, it went to program files. I assumed it was to do with preserving settings at the time (but these aren't in that directory anyway, so prob not a valid assumption)
(2019-02-01, 23:57)aegidius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-01, 08:31)Mahava Wrote: [ -> ]64 bit usually installs in 'program files'.  32 bit in 'program files x86'
When I installed a 64-bit Kodi over top of an existing 32-bit one, it went to x86, and further updates continue to do so. But on a comp that has never seen a 32-bit Kodi, it went to program files. I assumed it was to do with preserving settings at the time (but these aren't in that directory anyway, so prob not a valid assumption)   
 Oh....  I too installed over top of a 32 bit version.   I take it that it's running in 64 bit mode even though it's installed to the non-typical folder?  And yes, the settings are in a completely different place than the program itself; so, why would the 64 bit installer need to put the program in the 32 bit folder to preserve settings?  Only thing I can think of is that some settings files may refer back to the original install directory?  

I'm just guessing, here.  I only want to verify that it is indeed running as 64 bit.
(2019-02-02, 22:11)Mahava Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just guessing, here.  I only want to verify that it is indeed running as 64 bit.
  - it will be, it's a 64-bit executable. Where it runs from doesn't matter.
Regarding local audio/video playback, when I’m reading about Kodi18 and that it has been improved in this area, is it about better overall support or has A/V quality been improved quality wise? If the latter, how exactly?
Hi,

Sorry for the newbie question, where do i log a bug for the new kodi 18 Leia release?

I have a few old legacy NAS - Apple Time Capsule using SMB v1, with the new upgrade - on my Android TV box, the SMB is horrible - even in expert mode - after forcing it to SMB client to SMBv1 and forced Use legacy security - it often time out.

Anyone can help?

best regards,
@pininy this is not the place for support questions. You can post your issue in the relevant support section. Dont forget to include a linked debug log (wiki) (As in: dont post logs directly on here) and i am sure someone will look at it.
You can also raise an issue on github
(2019-02-13, 02:46)aegidius Wrote: [ -> ]You can also raise an issue on github

GitHub is not for support
(2019-02-01, 17:07)Xstream Master Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-01, 16:59)Xstream Master Wrote: [ -> ]With Kodi 18 all my info tags are gone i start from fresh kodi 17 and test and put 1 addon and have all the info tag when i clic stop, but with kodi 18 i only see the bluray tag but no more resolution tag or audio tag. I test it on kodi 17.6 and 18 with fresh installation and only 1 addon

with kodi 18 i only see the bluray tag

With kodi 17.6 i have all the info tags 720p h264 etc

Sorry, but considering a film in that is new, AND there are three versions of it there, that looks like still a banned addon - just not by name. That looks like circumventing the rules here...,
Just wanted to give my thanks to the community and the team for another flawless release!  Kodi has long been my favorite open source project and I would say it stands as one of the projects with highest standards next to Debian, Fedora, LibreOffice, VLC etc.    Thank you for providing a steady flow of relevant news updates and all the support you continue to provide in the forums and elsewhere.

Hopefully one day I will be able to share a beer with you guys and say thank you in person Smile
Pages: 1 2 3