Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Leia v18 Shitty Build
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys,

I know you guys don't provide support on the Shitty build but it's the only way I have to get DTS working on my Sony TV.

The Shitty build is missing from the test-build. Would you be possible to still provide a build it at least ?

Thanks for you help. You guys are awesome for providing such a nice piece of software.

Cheers,
Just to agree - I am also looking forward to install the v18 - but I need the "shitty" build.

Thanks in advance!!!
Agreed
Very disappointed in Leia

Passthru is simply not working Shocked
The issue is only with DTS on certain devices not implementing properly the Android APIs. The Shitty build provides a hack that enables DTS passthru in the expense of audio glitches from time to time.
If Passthru is not working altogether, there's something else.
+1

I got DTS passthrough but desynchronized little by little...in AF9...

Thanks for all the support and development
Thanks, the shitty build is available again. A big thanks to you guys !

Cheers !!
is it possible to create a newer shitty version?
 these version:  kodi-20190203-351ac52f-shitty-armeabi-v7a.apk
is a RC Version and now 1,5 month old.

Thanks
(2019-03-13, 12:11)klarahimmel Wrote: [ -> ]is it possible to create a newer shitty version?
 these version:  kodi-20190203-351ac52f-shitty-armeabi-v7a.apk
is a RC Version and now 1,5 month old.

Thanks

I downloaded the.Shitty Leia build hoping it would solve the passthrough issue, but I get white noise when I enable it and play a DTS audio track. Have it at 2.0 and all other setting as suggested. Never had the issue with Jarvis 16.1. Any advice? Right. now, I have reverted to using the official Leia build and Dolby Digital transcoding enabled to get Dolby Digital working , at least.

Thanks!

Gary
Using the latest Sony Firmware (V6.6510) from two days ago, DTS started working natively on my 55XE8096!
Indeed, seems like Sony finally got the DTS pass through to work in their latest firmware for my Xf9005 TV.
Hello,

Just wondering is there a Leia v18 Shitty Build openelec or libreelec version ?

Thank you
You just won!
Today I tried these version on my fireTV 
kodi-20200301-87097659-shitty-leia-armeabi-v7a.apk
It is kodi 18.6

Very nice that you implemented 2 audio engines, so i can use dts with the one engine and EAC3 with the other engine.

One question, only a wish. It is possible to build one engine for DTS and EAC3?
Yes, you can even do that yourself.

a) Make "wantsIEC" not static per device but per format (Audio-Engine change)
b) Enumerate the sink and tell for each format if you want to use IEC or RAW

I'd estimate:
- 8 hours work when using kodi's jenkins build
- 12 hours if you need to install the android toolchain, local build yourself
ok, I don't understand, how I can do that.