Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Flatten TV show seasons and Specials
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you have `Flatten TV show seasons` set to `If only one season` it will still show season 00/specials episodes in the view

If you set `Flatten TV show seasons` to Never
It'll show them as separate seasons. Is this a bug, feature or working as intended?
It depends on to which season the special episode is attached I think.  If you look in thetvdb, S00E01 is listed as "before season 1, episode 1" meaning it is attached to season 1.  So when you flatten it Kodi puts the specials with the season with which it's affiliated.  At least I'm pretty sure (like 85%) that's how it works.  The only way to really see if I'm right (besides someone confirming it) is if you have a series where you have a special episode attached to, say, season 2, but all your other episodes are from season 1.
I added a second special to test that https://www.thetvdb.com/series/blue-plan...es/6457406 it's listed as `Special Released After Season 1` and still shows up