Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: nvidia and kodi...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After Nvidia automaticaly updatede kodi to verison 18, i havde had problems..... yesterday i thought i solvede them all by doing this:

"Go to settings - services - settings - SMB client, and set minimum protocol version to NONE, set maximum protocol version to NONE, say yes to restart KODI, start kodi again, and now kodi can see you network drives !   Rar archives aswell"

but i still have a few problems left......

1. (might have been there before with other versions aswell)

i have downloaded The naked gun boxset, its placed in this dir:

M:\Film\The.Naked.Gun.BOXSET.DTS-HD.DTS.MULTISUBS.1080p.BluRay.x264.HQ-TUSAHD

That makes 3 sub dir: that looks like this:

M:\Film\The.Naked.Gun.BOXSET.DTS-HD.DTS.MULTISUBS.1080p.BluRay.x264.HQ-TUSAHD\Naked.Gun.33.And.A.Third.The.Final.Insult.1994.DTS-HD.DTS.MULTISUBS.1080p.BluRay.x264.HQ-TUSAHD

M:\Film\The.Naked.Gun.BOXSET.DTS-HD.DTS.MULTISUBS.1080p.BluRay.x264.HQ-TUSAHD\The.Naked.Gun.2.And.A.Half.The.Smell.Of.Fear.1991.DTS-HD.DTS.MULTISUBS.1080p.BluRay.x264.HQ-TUSAHD

M:\Film\The.Naked.Gun.BOXSET.DTS-HD.DTS.MULTISUBS.1080p.BluRay.x264.HQ-TUSAHD\The.Naked.Gun.From.The.Files.Of.Police.Squad.1988.DTS-HD.DTS.MULTISUBS.1080p.BluRay.x264.HQ-TUSAHD

Kodi dosent see them / they do not show up as a movie under movies - under videos i can see the directories, and the samples, but the movies (that are RAR files) i can not see ?

When i start a klon to KODI, the above movie 3 movies does show up under movies....

2. kodi dosent show anything that are i RAR files anymore ??

And i also get a erros when scanning for new content "error reading server, do you want to continue scanning?"  it doesent say what server ? or network drive ?

I tryed enabeling "logging" and connected to the nvidia through my network, but the directory is empty ?

\\SHIELD\internal\Android\data\org.xbmc.kodi\files

how do i get a error log that i can post here ?

Hope my english is good enough for you guys to understand me......
(2019-02-07, 02:33)briankdk Wrote: [ -> ]i have downloaded The naked gun boxset, its placed in this dir:

M:\Film\The.Naked.Gun.BOXSET.DTS-HD.DTS.MULTISUBS.1080p.BluRay.x264.HQ-TUSAHD

That makes 3 sub dir: that looks like this:

M:\Film\The.Naked.Gun.BOXSET.DTS-HD.DTS.MULTISUBS.1080p.BluRay.x264.HQ-TUSAHD\Naked.Gun.33.And.A.Third.The.Final.Insult.1994.DTS-HD.DTS.MULTISUBS.1080p.BluRay.x264.HQ-TUSAHD

M:\Film\The.Naked.Gun.BOXSET.DTS-HD.DTS.MULTISUBS.1080p.BluRay.x264.HQ-TUSAHD\The.Naked.Gun.2.And.A.Half.The.Smell.Of.Fear.1991.DTS-HD.DTS.MULTISUBS.1080p.BluRay.x264.HQ-TUSAHD

M:\Film\The.Naked.Gun.BOXSET.DTS-HD.DTS.MULTISUBS.1080p.BluRay.x264.HQ-TUSAHD\The.Naked.Gun.From.The.Files.Of.Police.Squad.1988.DTS-HD.DTS.MULTISUBS.1080p.BluRay.x264.HQ-TUSAHD
Rename your files correctly. Read here for more info... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=336969

(2019-02-07, 02:33)briankdk Wrote: [ -> ]2. kodi dosent show anything that are i RAR files anymore ??
Yes, a lot of complaints about RAR files. Have you installed the add-on in Add-ons>Install from repository>Virtual File Systems?

(2019-02-07, 02:33)briankdk Wrote: [ -> ]And i also get a erros when scanning for new content "error reading server, do you want to continue scanning?"  it doesent say what server ? or network drive ?
Sounds like an internet connection problem.

(2019-02-07, 02:33)briankdk Wrote: [ -> ]I tryed enabeling "logging" and connected to the nvidia through my network, but the directory is empty ?

\\SHIELD\internal\Android\data\org.xbmc.kodi\files
Use the the Kodi Logfile Uploader (wiki) to upload your log file. Then post the address here. Make sure you capture the problems you described above in the log, though the first one is pretty obvious.