Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: All files hang when trying to play on v18 XboxOneX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed v18 on my XboxOneX fresh and installed the smb addon as I'm using shares on a WindowsPC for my media.  I can add the shares and it generates thumbnails and I can see all the shares and folders no problems.  But when I click on anything to play it, Kodi just hangs and I can't do anything.  I have to kill the app.  Even just trying to view a picture causes the app to hang.  Any ideas on what's going on?
Wild guess on my behalf here but I think you might need to provide a log for anyone to be able to help you.
https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy
I had the same issue too, but the PVR/TV addon for media portal is working, I can watch TV and my recordings.

In the other hand if I'm select a DVD structure from hard disk to play the video, Kodi hungs. I would like use the log file uploader, because I have no access to the file system on the xbox one x. So I tried to upload the log after the crash, but I got the message "log files to big" more than 1 mbit for upload.

How can I debug this failure?
See the post you replied to for your answer...