Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: IPTV Merge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
This add- on is still crashing my system.

I have cleared the PVR data, I have disabled other add-ons but I have got it down to this add-on.

I use Mythtv-PVR Client and Foxtel Go, with them enabled by themselves they work, when I go into Foxtel Go to setup IPTVMerge my Kodi crashes all the time without fail.

The debug log file can be found here: https://paste.kodi.tv/ureqehubig.kodi

What can we do, who can we turn too? Wink
please try latest versionĀ 0.19.7 and let me know
(2021-08-04, 04:57)matthuisman Wrote: [ -> ]please try latest versionĀ 0.19.7 and let me know

Will do as soon as I get access to the TV, damn Wife.
I did the update to both IP Merge and SlyGuy common.

Tried the setup through Foxtel Go and it crashed. I may been hasty and not given the the update enough time to install. Go back in and setup worked this time.

Exit Kodi, come back in crash. Crash Debug Log

Back to it's old way crashes, have to start Kodi about 5-6 times then I could get back in and turn it off again.

Is there some other troubleshooting I could do?

I am going to try and replicate my Android install on my Windows PC and see if I can replicate the issue.
Just to affirm I can replicate the issue on my Windows PC with Kodi.
if you disable myth tv - does it then work?
Yes it does, I know it is my Myth backend that is causing the issues, I just don't know how to fix it.

I have posted in the MythTV PVR forum, but am getting ghosted there with this crash issue.

I can have both Foxtel Go and MythTV PVR running fine, I just cannot use IPTVMerge to have a converged EPG.
I'll try to replicate.

I suspect it's when merge tries to restart IPTV simple. Maybe myth tv doesn't like that.
(2021-08-04, 08:12)matthuisman Wrote: [ -> ]I'll try to replicate.

I suspect it's when merge tries to restart IPTV simple. Maybe myth tv doesn't like that.
Let me know if there something I can do to help.
hmm, i tried it with mythtv installed (but no server setup)
and it worked fine.

could you confirm the same with you?
Also, maybe see if changing the Kodi settings > pvr > Use channel numbers from backend to off makes a difference
With my Windows version, I tried both without a Backend configured and it worked without issues, I have now made the Channel number change, configured a Backend and it is working on my Windows.

On my Android, I have made that change before and it hasn't made a difference, I will have to try again.
All right, would you believe it is all working.

I went and turned off all of the channel PVR settings cleared data and it is all good.

Did the same thing on my nVidia Shield which used to have the same issue and it is all good as well.

Appreciate all the help and now works beautifully. Thanks for all your hard work.
Is there any way to get channel numbers to show?
This just merges... Its upto the playlists to provide the channel numbers...

You can manually set numbers though in the addon. Go into Manage tv, select the playlist. Then find the channel, then context menu then select edit channel number and put in your channel number
Weird - thats exactly how its set up.... the channel numbers dont show in IPTV Simple Client.

I'm only merging NZ IPTV and Sky Go (NZ)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47