Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Manual scrap missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Usually, when a film is not scraped (using tmdb)  I go to files view, and in film menu go to "scan to database"
If the scraper does not find results, a "manual" button allows you to modify the search string
In the latest versions (at least, 18 an 18.1rc1), this button is missing. Only a window with "no information was found" title and Ok button

Tested with skin aeon nox silvo and estuary, and with scrapers Tmdb, Universal movie scraper and fimaffinity .
@narvatu

There is no actual Manual Scrape button.

If you go to Videos>Files, find the movie that is not scraped and press I on your keyboard or on your remote control. That will start a manual scrape. A list of titles will be returned for you to select from. If no titles are found, then the keyboard pops up and you can type in the correct title.

Also using the context menu and selecting Scan to Library should be there.
(2019-02-15, 23:55)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]If no titles are found, then the keyboard pops up and you can type in the correct title.

Also using the context menu and selecting Scan to Library should be there.
No.
The window with the message "no results" ends the path.
No way to type the correct title (like old builds)
Well, it does for me.

What skin are you using? Change to Estuary and try it. If it works, then it is a skin issue and you need to post in the appropriate skin thread.

If you are still having trouble in Estuary, provide a Debug Log which captures you scraping the movie

Also screenshots of the messages.

1. Enable Debugging mode.
    a. Go to Settings>System Settings>Logging and it should be the first option or
    b. press ctrl-shift-d on a keyboard
  2. Restart Kodi. Do not skip this step or you may be asked to do it again.
  3. Replicate the problem. Now that debug mode is enabled, repeat the steps that cause the problem.
  4. Upload the log using either the:
    a. Manual method to Kodi Paste Site. Log location is detailed here... Log_file/Advanced#Location (wiki) (see next section for more details), or
    b. Add-on method using the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki)
    With either method post the address link in the address bar in a new post in your thread.
Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Think this is what the op is seeing (or used to see), if the scrape returns nothing or there is a network issue and the search return is empty you will not see this requester and as Karellen suggested you will get the normal add-in with screen keyboard, at anytime you can erase the input and (if you have the universal scraper) input the #TT number or if you are using a custom or 3rd party scraper, with the target in focus, invoking the keyboard 'I'nformation will initiate the scraper or use the context menu. The image is from the skin T! and some of the scraping requester etc are built into skins. 

From OP: Tested in estuary & aeon nox silvo
Tested with Universal movie scraper, TMDB & filmaffinity
Tested in kodi 18.0, 10.1 rc1 & nightly 20190211
The button "manual is missing. List with possible matches also missing
Log (very large) https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/ShVBNzVXdC/
Run kodi and let scrap new content. Find some new episodes in tvseries. Internet conection OK
later (went to eat in between) go to files, folder with a film not scraped (bohemian rhapsody) and in context menu "scan to collection"
Then, the screen of the upper capture.
End
Try again using Estuary.
Same result
Log: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/yKjr3T4D6H/
Capture:
What is the name of the movie? What is the name of the folder and filename that gives you that error?

Also, please don't make your images so small. I find it difficult to read them.
Just tried using the same folder/file name and get this when I press 'i' on the folder.

The point is not the name of the movie or folder.
the point is that in previous versions (and, from what I see, in the current ones also to all other users) there is a button  ("manual") to refine the name of the movie or folder.
and now I do not get it, nor the menu with possible matches

I guess it's a clean installation time, but it's too lazy to leave everything again as it is
Before you clean it all out, check your scraper library version, (delete the scraper and re-download the scraper) ensure that older videos with local scrapes still work? This might be a network issue in disguise, what was not working yesterday might be working to-day? Take one last step, take a well known easy scraped movie, delete the meta-data (delete the library listing but not the file) and scrape, does it work? Your log is a behemoth, turn off the library updates, and just go for one or two videos manually and let's see what that looks like.
(2019-02-17, 00:37)narvatu Wrote: [ -> ]The point is not the name of the movie or folder.
the point is that in previous versions (and, from what I see, in the current ones also to all other users) there is a button  ("manual") to refine the name of the movie or folder.
and now I do not get it, nor the menu with possible matches

I guess it's a clean installation time, but it's too lazy to leave everything again as it is
 There's no 'Manual' button because that's not the select dialog you're seeing - it's the confirm dialog. So there's something else going wrong with your setup.
last try.
library automatic update off.
Skin aeon Nox Silvo
In a film in "recently added film" (aquaman) ->button i -> update
Menu with results ( I see it!!!) and choose  a wrong option (lego version). everything works as expected
Button i -> update  - > menu with results > button Manual (Is present!!!) and correct the title to DC. everything works as expected
Go to files and navigate to unscarped film (bohemian rhapsody)
Context menu -> scan to collection. No results nor menu with possible matches, nor button "manual"
Context menu -> Change content -> Change scraper. With three scapers installed same result (No results without any other option)
Close.
https://paste.kodi.tv/qojuwurohi.kodi

- Tv series scrape new episodes normally, including some new series
- last film correctly scaped is from 2019-02-10. But from same day anoter movie remains unscraped
- I install Kodi 18.0 in 2019-01-29

Other questions
- Who is responsible for presenting this lost menu?  Kodi or scraper?
- In files mode, I order movies by date, but I see now that is "date modified", not "date added" . Artwork beef addon modifies date in their work and disorder movies. Any solution? (this is other problem, I know)
I've got the same issue! Updating from previous Kodi version, no "manual" button appears if the file is not scraped. Made some tests with default kodi skin Estuary , with  the simple naming convention I used in the last five years, moviename (yyyy).ext , and that works in the 95% of the cases. 
I'll try with the I button tonight...
Pages: 1 2