Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Team Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Need help contacting team Kodi.

Sent email, no response.

Needing approval for mass distribution of Kodi.

Darrin Calcutt
Use the contact - at - kodi domain address and be patient as the people who will see the email are all volunteers giving up their spare time to work on the project.
(2019-02-21, 07:54)chewitt Wrote: [ -> ]Use the contact - at - kodi domain address and be patient as the people who will see the email are all volunteers giving up their spare time to work on the project.

I tried interest at kodi dot tv last week.
Where in this world are members of Kodi?
I’m just curious as to where the developers are located.
We're behind you - Boo!

The team is spread out all over the world. We have members in America, Canada, Europe, Asia, Russia, Australia, basically all over the planet.
(2019-02-21, 10:46)DarrenHill Wrote: [ -> ]We're behind you - Boo!

The team is spread out all over the world. We have members in America, Canada, Europe, Asia, Russia, Australia, basically all over the planet.

Who is in Canada? I’d like to work with them, send them a Kwilt device to have and do testing with. I’m in Canada too, London.
Apparently the "interest at" email wasn't received for some reason.

The relevant people have been informed and will be in touch with you.
(2019-02-21, 18:09)DarrenHill Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently the "interest at" email wasn't received for some reason.

Thank you.... and done.
(2019-02-21, 18:09)DarrenHill Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently the "interest at" email wasn't received for some reason.

Thanks Darren, I had a goon conversation with Keith on the phone.

Darrin
No problem.

And it's highlighted an issue with that Interests email address, which is now being worked on. So thank you for that Smile