Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Channel just jumps back to the list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When choosing a channe, both picture and sound are fine!  Then it jumps back to the channel list after 2 min.
Something in the menu? Choice? Settings?
Which PVR (wiki) or add-on are you using to obtain the channel? Or some other way?

Please gather a debug log (wiki) of such an occurrence, upload it and post the link here.
(2019-02-23, 15:08)DarrenHill Wrote: [ -> ]Which PVR (wiki) or add-on are you using to obtain the channel? Or some other way?

Please gather a debug log (wiki) of such an occurrence, upload it and post the link here.
Oh! difficult questions. I do not really know. must check. (It is my friend who fixed this for me.)
He has the same problem with the channels closing down and one goes back to the list.I'm a beginner =)
I think it's called PRV IPTV Simple Client
OK, so the next question is where did you get the list of IPTV channels from?

Is it a legal and legitimate provider, or something that you got for free from the internet somewhere?

If it's the latter, then we cannot help you due to our piracy policy (wiki).
its free for a week of try. Its Swedish tv channels.
I work on a passenger ferry. and we have a internet in every cabin. But not som manny channels onborard. So i Think that if i get them at home. I can
use them onboard. Then i buy i bigger packedge whith channels.
But i want to se if this is working first. =)
OK. Are you able to test them another way (for example in a web browser, or via VLC)?

Normally this kind of issue relates at least in part to the source stream and how it's encoded.

Also that debug log (wiki) would possibly give some clues as well if you can get it and upload it (using the log uploader addon is most simple - click the link for details).
i have test using them in my phone. GSE app. Its working in the phone.
I wounder if its in a menu or some settings i have tuched?
Let me move this thread to the IPTV Simple section, so people more in the know may also see it better.

The debug log (wiki) would help them though please.
okey! Tanks!