Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever I turn on KIOSK CODE - DISABLE KIOSK MODE USING ARROWS - Kodi then locks up on the menu screen if i press RIGHT in Vertical mode or UP in Horizonal mode as if i was selecting KIOSK. I then have to relaunch Kodi... is it a bug ?
(2019-03-07, 13:53)Jeffers24 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-07, 11:46)MarcosQui Wrote: [ -> ]The Favourites script by ronie is automatically installed when you select the Favourites item in the widget selector. However if you go directly to the skin customization window, the script is not installed when trying to put a custom menu or submenu. I'll fix this in the next build. Thanks for reporting.
Thank you for an amazing skin, it's going to take me a while to understand all the options :-)

Are you able to suggest a free weather addon to make best use of the skin fratures? 
 https://gitlab.com/ronie/weather.yahoo
(2019-03-07, 14:12)bazzabw Wrote: [ -> ]Whenever I turn on KIOSK CODE - DISABLE KIOSK MODE USING ARROWS - Kodi then locks up on the menu screen if i press RIGHT in Vertical mode or UP in Horizonal mode as if i was selecting KIOSK. I then have to relaunch Kodi... is it a bug ?
I'll check it out.
Hi MarcosQui,
can you provide us an option to use media cases in the shelfview ? i really missed that thing
Not sure if it's possible to do, would like some assistance if it is.
But is it possible to show how many Items for each section rather than a generic number of all Movies for example.
I have a Collections Tab Which is the Movie sets.. I have 86 sets, but it shows the total number of movies and how many are unwatched.

Hi @MarcosQui  .... Amazing skin..amazing work...congratulations..
just a "cosmetic touch"

It´s possible to give more contrast in osd panel.. for example like ACE2

After several days of refamiliarizing myself with this skin, I must say it is simply impeccable.  The attention to detail is exquisite.  Fabulously done!  Bravo!
Thanks! That fixed it.  I was getting ahead of myself.
After i used the RC`s a time, finally the official version. Thanks again, i love this skin.

I have some trouble with unwanted full screenmodes when starting music.
I like all the music to start minimal (not fullscreen)
That works good for all the local storage music, but most of the stream (that i have in a m3u file) it start fullscreen.
I hope you can take a look at that?

It because the fullscreen mode, blocks the screensaver from starting up.

And i hope its possible to at the option to sort the favorites widget, ascend/descend.
So the last added favorites, is show first.

Nono
How would I change the order of main screen items?
@Jeffers24 

Go to settings, submenu customize main menu, there you find

left side your have one pannel with actual main menu items
center you have features, including replace function (you change any item for other)
right side you have list with all items available to replace.

Now is easy, choose one item in the left, select replace, and choose a new item on the right side. Done 

This way you change position items in the main menu, replacing one item with other.
Hi there,

great great! I waited long time for a new release for Leia. Used in the past long long time the MQ7.
The MQ8 is really "light" on performance. Great!
Also the huge no. of dependencies (which I personally not needed, but caused problems with MQ7) are gone. Great :-)

First questions (after installing and first use) of MQ8:
- What means "black/white edition"? Is there a "normal" version always in place? Or does only the "black/white edition" exists?
- So far I can't change the color of the white lines/arrows in the main view/menu. Is that possible?
- Can I change the menu text color in main menu (big text) or is it fixed to white (or black)?
- The MQ7 skin had more submenus items. Is it possible to extend the no. of submenu items?

Regards and many thanks for MQ8!
@Bladerunner1962

3 images answer your questions, all in skin settings area, check  change black to white its easy. For change colors, you need script by Marcel -  script.skin.helper.colorpicker

About submenu, numbers items available are limited in your customize main menu, but remember you have presets (10 distinct main menus with sub), for use, it's mean a lot of submenus items available.

Hello @Wanilton 

Thx for information.

What do you exactly mean with "...but remember you have presets (10 distinct main menus with sub), for use, it's mean a lot of submenus items available"
Are your named "presets" on the end the submenu-items? Or could "presets" used in addition to submenu items?

For my use of (main menu) "Movies" I used in the past up to 15 submenu items. Now it's limited (to 10?).
Your right: If I would multiplicate all possible main menu items each with e.g. 10 submenu items...it's a lot...BUT not as on the old MQ7.

So I have think about, if you would use now 2 main menus named as "Movies"...one with 10 submenu items...and a second one with another e.g. 5 submenu items....
"not very sexy" and family friendly :-)
Would that be the only way?
Hello,

Thank you for this great skin. I have one slight issue which was previously mentioned on page three of the forum, so it would seem others are having the same issue. I don't think it got a reply so am wondering if you have any idea why this is happening, is it a bug:

The skin automatically downloads artwork.  In general settings of the skin, there is an option to disable the automatic download of artwork. I deactivate it, but every time Kodi is restarted it is activated again. If I select to 'Restore Settings' this deactivates it, so this must be the default setting. However, even after this, when restarting Kodi the option switches back on again.

Thank you
20 main menu items, 20 submenu in each main item = 400 items x 10 presets = 4000 items...

Presets is one feature MQ, where is possible to create 10 distinct main menu, and change one to another faster. Look in customize main menu area, you find the feature, its easy and very powerful...

Its possible have 20 items on the first main menu related only with Movies if includes all submenus available are 400...