Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Lockzar 

Skin don´t use artwork downloader or artwork beef. Arts came auto via skin helper. We have only an issue in getting extrafanart, work ok in music, but no in videos, probably issue in the script. If exist local extrafanart folder, will cycle fine.

The user doesn´t need more run scripts for receive arts, the skin uses local arts if available, or will get via script skin helper service.

About PVR, yes have only 1 view. EPG I know is fine, we have other members using. No idea why don´t work for you.

I will check animated fanarts, when possible here.
(2019-03-05, 00:07)the_bo Wrote: [ -> ]@Amjak

If you have the extrafanart stored in the extrafanart folder it will access the disk each time.

New way is to have multiple fanart beside the movie. This gets added into the Kodi library and is cached so doesn't need access to drive.

More info here https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_artwork#Multiple_fanart
 Except when you push these buttons in AB you can also read extrafanart from extrafanarts folder into the libary:
(A great feature so you don't have to (i also don't want to) paste/copy all extrafanarts from extrafanarts folder beside the movie)

(2019-03-08, 20:41)shedrock Wrote: [ -> ]@@Wanilton - Would it be possible for you to add a feature which is quite common on most skins where I can add a "Favourite" as a widget? By that I mean, lets say I have 5 YouTube channels added to my favourites, but now I want to add them as a widget. I don't see an option to do this. Maybe I am missing how to do it.

Thanks,

Shedrock
For Widget favourite skin use SHS widget script..If this script is missing (or some bed version) you can set widget favourite.
find in IncludesVariables.xml row 294 and change in this (Kodi code).
You will have Title,action and image (just basic things).With SHS widget code you will have all info and image, Decide what you need simple or alllllll Smile
Code:
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(type),13)">Favourites://</value>
(2019-03-09, 21:22)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]Skin don´t use artwork downloader or artwork beef. Arts came auto via skin helper. We have only an issue in getting extrafanart, work ok in music, but no in videos, probably issue in the script. If exist local extrafanart folder, will cycle fine.

The user doesn´t need more run scripts for receive arts, the skin uses local arts if available, or will get via script skin helper service.

I will check animated fanarts, when possible here.
 In the meantime i have installed a fresh/clean KODI on a Windows 10 VM and installed nothing but Aeon MQ8 and all scripts and addons mentioned on the Skin-Setup-Page.
Then i scraped some movies (some of which contain an extrafanart-folder, and some do not). After scraping there was not one single movie where there was any type of extrafanart-cycling. Only the standard fanart showed.
So i can't confirm, that cycling is ok if a local extrafanart folder exists.

Nonetheless i whish there was native Artwork Beef support in the skin... simply because i don't like it if someone/something else (i.e. a script) decides for me what kind of art i should see, be it discart, fanart or clearlogo. I appreciate the effort to guess the "right" artwork and auto-download it... but in the end... i like steering the car myself better. Wink

So... currently the non functioning cycling extrafanart is not a dealbreaker for me... but i would really appreciate it, if this issue could be solved in a future skin-update.
Is there an option to have the video I'm watching play as background if i go back out to the menu? I know it was available before, but i can't find the option to turn it on here. I know i'm just not finding it. Any direction on where to look?

Edit: Nevermind - I found it. If I hit S for the shutdown menu, the option to turn vis on/off is right there.
Some pages ahead it is mentioned that there is a long time in the series widget
Perhaps I have a hint
I'm using episodes in progress and after watching an episode the turning circles appear until the weather has updated.
Is there perhaps an unwanted serialization?
(2019-03-09, 23:02)_SLayer_ Wrote: [ -> ]Nonetheless i whish there was native Artwork Beef support in the skin... simply because i don't like it if someone/something else (i.e. a script) decides for me what kind of art i should see, be it discart, fanart or clearlogo. I appreciate the effort to guess the "right" artwork and auto-download it... but in the end... i like steering the car myself better. Wink

So... currently the non functioning cycling extrafanart is not a dealbreaker for me... but i would really appreciate it, if this issue could be solved in a future skin-update.

install notepad++
go to: C:\Users\youruser\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq8\1080i\xml -> open IncludesParams.xml -> go to line 421
replace this: $INFO[Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ExtraFanArt)]
with this: plugin://script.artwork.helper/multiimage/listitem/?refresh=$INFO[ListItem.DBID]&amp;&amp;arttype=fanart

Now you have extrafanarts the ArtworkBeef way
ArtworkHelper is dependency, in most cases if you have ArtworkBeef on your System you also have ArtworkHelper yet.
(2019-03-09, 23:02)_SLayer_ Wrote: [ -> ]Nonetheless i whish there was native Artwork Beef support in the skin...
 Same, so many ppl using it since artwork downloader died, and so well done that it should be a must have in the kodi official repo, soon or later ^^
(2019-03-10, 00:48)chrissix Wrote: [ -> ]Now you have extrafanarts the ArtworkBeef way
  Thanks a lot, will try tomorrow  Cool
(2019-03-10, 00:48)chrissix Wrote: [ -> ]Now you have extrafanarts the ArtworkBeef way
ArtworkHelper is dependency, in most cases if you have ArtworkBeef on your System you also have ArtworkHelper yet. 
Thanks... I'll try that...
(2019-03-09, 22:12)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-08, 20:41)shedrock Wrote: [ -> ]@@Wanilton - Would it be possible for you to add a feature which is quite common on most skins where I can add a "Favourite" as a widget? By that I mean, lets say I have 5 YouTube channels added to my favourites, but now I want to add them as a widget. I don't see an option to do this. Maybe I am missing how to do it.

Thanks,

Shedrock
For Widget favourite skin use SHS widget script..If this script is missing (or some bed version) you can set widget favourite.
find in IncludesVariables.xml row 294 and change in this (Kodi code).
You will have Title,action and image (just basic things).With SHS widget code you will have all info and image, Decide what you need simple or alllllll Smile
Code:
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(type),13)">Favourites://</value>
That does not give me the option to add YouTube channels to the widgets as I showed in the attached image. I can add favorites, but that includes the entire list of favorites, and not just the ones I want to select to be displayed. The only way I see it possible is when you have a "Playlist". For example, I added a Hallmark playlist, then I now have the option to select that as a  widget from the main menu where you can select various widgets.

Shedrock
Hi,
I found this bad behaviour
 - Weather icon, different from animated icon (default, outline, outline HQ, etc...), doesn't work in main menu view.

-  It is displayed in the right way, indeed, in the Skin Settings menu

​​​​​​​

I don't understand why the media type is not displayed anymore in movies widget view. The AEON MQ7 skin could display this correctly. How can this info be displayed?

Thanks in advance
@Jumpy73

Have one issue, will be fixed in next release, but work with a few weather icon addon, try with HD animated and will see.

Check if you have .bluray in your movie filename. Here work ok.
(2019-03-03, 21:40)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-03, 21:31)halidri Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, realy nice work, looks great!
But i have some problems/issues

1. my extrafanarts will not shown, i have they in a subfolder (extrafanart) in the moviefolder. With Kodi 17.6 and MQ7 does it work.
2. With my collections i have the problem, it shows all fanarts from movies inside, but here i want only ONE collection fanart.
3. (screenshot) I use use tvtunes (TV Melodies is not an alternative), because it's important for me and there is no other way for me to play it correctly. It works good, but when browse to my collections, it plays nothing, when i go INTO my collections, it works.
With Kodi 17.6 and MQ7 does it works also in this case, i mean when i only browse in all my movies and stop at a collection, not need to go inside a collection.
4. (screenshot) In all my movies i have only the two flags_default, How can i delete this, this looks very ugly. I don't know what is missed.
With Kodi 17.6 and MQ7 does it works correctly and had never this problems before.

1. Something in your side, was tested a lot.
2. Customize in main menu area choose folder with your multi images.
3, Support was removed, tv tunes was banned
4. ... dots are used for show 10 bit and HDR flags, need have in filename .hdr. and .10bit for appear, will appear 3 dots if don't exist info. It's no possible remove.

ImageImage 
 Where do I find the coloured icons used in the last picture?