Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After a fresh install of Kodi 18.1 and then installing MQ8, I get the errors in the attached log at lines 195, 196, 212, 235,236 and 380 what if any action should I take?

Log is posted here https://paste.kodi.tv/nuhusomara

Using Kodi Logfile Uploader program addon
Good Morning Wanilton,

your Repo is down? Try to install the colored flags… 

All the Best

Uwe
thx again for another fine release

i have one problem : when starting to play a video, the file plays directly, but the sound is mute for a few seconds.
on kodi 17 + aeon i didnot have that problem.

is there any setting i can change to fix thisHuh
@Wanilton 
Where would I find how to reduce the number of Movie-Sets being loaded?
I have changed the amount for random movies, recently added but Movie-Sets isnt part of the play list files.
(2019-03-11, 08:24)Jeffers24 Wrote: [ -> ]After a fresh install of Kodi 18.1 and then installing MQ8, I get the errors in the attached log at lines 195, 196, 212, 235,236 and 380 what if any action should I take?

Log is posted here https://paste.kodi.tv/nuhusomara

Using Kodi Logfile Uploader program addon
 Load images issues, I will request to Marcos check.
(2019-03-11, 11:01)Holzfred Wrote: [ -> ]Good Morning Wanilton,

your Repo is down? Try to install the colored flags… 

All the Best

Uwe
 Work for me, check if have access to download, click here
(2019-03-11, 11:58)abalmelo Wrote: [ -> ]thx again for another fine release

i have one problem : when starting to play a video, the file plays directly, but the sound is mute for a few seconds.
on kodi 17 + aeon i didnot have that problem.

is there any setting i can change to fix thisHuh
 Only with one debug log for help you, try with default skin and check if work please, I don't believe skin have an impact when playing video.
(2019-03-11, 12:48)SteveSmith Wrote: [ -> ]@Wanilton 
Where would I find how to reduce the number of Movie-Sets being loaded?
I have changed the amount for random movies, recently added but Movie-Sets isnt part of the play list files.
 I will check but came direct database.
Hi,
I love the skin, but I am having a problem with the persistency of settings in different profiles. I have a few different profiles that I use for different content. For instance, I have the first profile I created which I use for my Movies, I have another profile that I created for TV Shows, and so on. So in my Movies profile, I have the Main Menu configured to show the Movies option and hide the TV Shows option. Similarly, I configured the Main Menu in my TV profile to show the TV Shows option and hide the Movies option. I did this in Aeon MQ 6 and everything worked fine. However, now that I've upgraded to Aeon MQ 8, I have run into a problem.

Now, after I configure the Main Menu in my TV profile to show TV Shows and hide Movies, when I log out of that profile then log back into it, I see that the Main Menu options have changed and Movies is shown and TV Shows is hidden. My settings in that profile are not persistent and this is repeatable. So I went back to my Movies profile and configured the Main Menu to show both Movies and TV Shows. Then, when I logged into my TV profile, the Main Menu showed both Movies and TV Shows. Also, I can set my Movies profile to have one theme (e.g. Black) and my TV profile to have a different theme (e.g. Modern) but when I log out then log back into my TV profile, the theme in my TV profile is the same as the theme in my Movies profile. So it's like the profile settings in my second profile (and the  third profile I have as well) cannot be saved and always revert back to the same settings as those from my Movies profile.

Any idea what is happening here? I was using Aeon MQ 6 before upgrading to Aeon MQ 8 and in that skin, I could have different settings in different profiles with no problem.

I am running kodi (Leai) on a Macbook Air running Mojave 10.14.2.
Thank you.
@crysdevbec 

Don't need use profile for it, use presets (10 main menus in one single profile). Try via customize main menu.

I will check profiles here, when possible.
Is there really no chance to get extended ratings as well as in the old MQ skins in MQ8 back again? Does it really use in the DialogVideoInfo so many performance resources?
Extended ratings was the deciding factor why I liked the MQ skins (and of course the great artwork support)

Movies
TvShows
@chrissix

It only exists in MQ7 mod version, in any other official MQ version was implemented performance indicators.

Only Marcos for one answer. He's traveling now, return only in 03.24.
(2019-03-02, 22:31)MarcosQui Wrote: [ -> ] 

I'm in love with your skin!
Where can I find this image in the skin settings?
In skin settings/colors, change textures black to white.

In skin settings/themes, choose COLD option

For get themes, check link post #231
Just installed MQ8 yesterday on my HTPC, love it Smile

I wasn't able to find where to change the colour option for the media bar on the pause screen though. I've been able to change all of the other menu items to a new colour but this one is still set to black and white. Anyone able to point me to where I can find this option?