Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@justin150 

About multi-images only need to set the path to the folder with your images (only one or multiples), feature available to each item in the main menu. Don´t need special names in the folder, or in filenames.

For me using favourites script is fine (in special to get internal items in video or audio add-ons), is easy, users don´t need insert code manually like in many others skins.
Same to me, I still don’t succeed in setting the rotating background for fanart images, is there a detailed guide to follow?
@Benna 

Check my previous post for rotate items in main menu items. For widgets in main menu is auto, work fine. In library for each movie you need have one extrafanart folder with images inside.

Done.
Hi, love this skin! Question as a newer user. When selecting source from a video addon, the font overlaps and is hard to read. Its overlapping the pipe delimiters as well. This is on a 4k tv if that matters?How can I fix? I looked through fonts files and nothing stood out.

Also maybe a bug, but if you wish to add a sub menu to games it comes up blank and when hitting enter after, it will crash kodi to desktop.

P.S. This is on kodi 18, windows 10 3/12 master build. (Font issue present with many 18 builds)
I have one display 4k in my htpc, and don´t have this issue, please post one image to have a visual reference.

Here I use windows 10 64 bits, tested insert new items in a submenu in games, and work ok, I don´t have a crash.
Hi, thanks for this skin.. absolutely beautiful, awesome skin ever..
I love the new widget, there's a random concert widget that I've been waiting for, the fast change, and also sub-widget..very very cool.

It would be perfect if this skin also has option to change view like in the movie widget while browsing movies instead of Right List, Wall, posterlite, showcase, etc.
there's a year info, category, plot and also actors poster.
thanks.
Hello! Thank you for the great theme and hard work. How do I update fanart and how to show fanart for movies and TV shows? I know that on aeon MQ7 in costumize Menu was option to update or create fanart base. Thank you!
I prefer local information because there is very little information online for my language and artists. I have the same problem as others. Local art about music: discart, logo, banner will not appear, only online. Yes it is possible to add them manually, but for a large library it's endless work. System Win10, Kodi Leia + Aeon8 clean installation.
(2019-03-17, 00:24)shedrock Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-16, 19:06)Jeffers24 Wrote: [ -> ]@Wanilton 

Is it possible to reduce the maximum intensity of the highlighted shading, it makes highlighted text difficult to read, see couple of examples below:-

In this graduated highlight text may have been OK on the left of the highlight, but difficult to read on the right when viewing from a distance on my TV, this is from an addon and I have no control on text colour

In this total highlight very difficult to read text
 I too had a problem with this in most views. You can do as I did and use the Kodi Texture tool and extract the media folder. Once you do that, just darken the "black.png" image and recompile the Textures.xbt file and you're done. If you can't I'll provide you with my Textures.xbt file.

UPDATE: Here is the link to my Textures.xbt file.
https://mega.nz/#!8CIFlAib!6-eaOt4JgKlRX...1eJJcscjj8 
Thanks for suggestion.

I am not technical so thanks for sharing your file.

If I apply your file will it be replaced with a skin update?

I want to avoid making skin changes that will be overwritten with a skin update.

@Wanilton Is it possible to change the highlight shading in the skin if it would help other people?
Love this skin! I moved from Pellucid to Aeon MQ for the beautiful artwork.

I got one issue. I want to put a main menu shortcut to an androidapp (I use kodi on a Shield TV). In Pellucid the woraround was to make it a favorite and lead the shortcut to there. I cant find a solution for that in Aeon MQ. Any suggestions?
(2019-03-17, 01:35)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@Benna 

Check my previous post for rotate items in main menu items. For widgets in main menu is auto, work fine. In library for each movie you need have one extrafanart folder with images inside.

Done.

Ok but should I create manually the folder for each movie and fill with fanart? Or does exists an add-on that perform this automatically during the library scan?
And also, if i have one extrafanart folder for every movie folder, how to tell MQ8 to point to each of these folders?
I only see the option to set multiple images as background but the possibility to choose just one folder
Apologies for a newbie question but how can I set the movie section to display a movie wall with discs or posters?

Currently have default with just text down the side Sad
I have got in a mess using some of the My Menu1-5 from the right hand side of pic to use as main menu items, which are listed with their new names on the left hand side of the pic, Basically I don't know which My Menu1-5 from the right equates to the renamed main menu item on the left. I think I may have used the same My Menu item more than once, so when I change a submenu item it is being changed in more than one Main Menu's submenu.

Is there a way I can see which My Menu I have used for an item in my main menu on the left??

(2019-03-17, 05:24)agungdeppe Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, thanks for this skin.. absolutely beautiful, awesome skin ever..
I love the new widget, there's a random concert widget that I've been waiting for, the fast change, and also sub-widget..very very cool.

It would be perfect if this skin also has option to change view like in the movie widget while browsing movies instead of Right List, Wall, posterlite, showcase, etc.
there's a year info, category, plot and also actors poster.
thanks.

The skin has only one active view (right list), all others user needs activate, and choose using right or left arrow. The recommendation is active only views you use daily, if active all, Kodi will load a lot of code (less performance). It explains why don´t go all activated by default or why don´t have something more easy to change one view to the others.

Year and genre exist on views. Cast images exist in info video (the proper local for it).
(2019-03-17, 08:26)marius37bv Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! Thank you for the great theme and hard work. How do I update fanart and how to show fanart for movies and TV shows? I know that on aeon MQ7 in costumize Menu was option to update or create fanart base. Thank you!
I answered before, but this option was deprecated by MarcosQui, because use script art organizer, and we discover one way no good, has the potential to erase local files.