Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank for the help but still I dont understand. Where I can fiind extrafanart folder? Or what to do? Thank you!
@marius37bv, where you need extrafanart, and I will try extended info about.
Wanilton How to return clearart to the main menu
(2019-03-17, 16:08)marius37bv Wrote: [ -> ]Thank for the help but still I dont understand. Where I can fiind extrafanart folder? Or what to do? Thank you!
hi,

I think you can try to using add-ons:
1. "Artwork Beef" to scrap all your movies fanart, 2. after complete scraping, using add-on "Artwork Organizer" to copy all your fanart to specific one folder that you can define.
3. then you can set in customize main menu, change backdrop multiple images, pointing to spesific one folder in step #2.

it's works for me..
(2019-03-17, 17:04)agungdeppe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-17, 16:08)marius37bv Wrote: [ -> ]Thank for the help but still I dont understand. Where I can fiind extrafanart folder? Or what to do? Thank you!
hi,

1. "Artwork Beef" to scrap all your movies fanart, 2. after complete scraping, using add-on "Artwork Organizer" to copy all your fanart to specific one folder that you can define.
3. then you can set in customize main menu, change backdrop multiple images, pointing to spesific one folder in step #2.

it's works for me..

Is still usable artwork downloader with Kodi 18? I thought it was deprecated
(2019-03-17, 17:07)Benna Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-17, 17:04)agungdeppe Wrote: [ -> ]
hi,

it's works for me..

hi,
not Artwork Downloader, but Artwork Organizer.
the Artwork Downloader is no longer working, even while still in Kodi Krypton v17.6, and as a replacement, I use Artwork Beef.
Just installed the skin to my 18.1 Kodi on windows 10. Its stuck at the Do Not press any key. There is no number next to the %. Any ideas?
Hi everybody..Hi @Wanilton and @MarcosQui !!

I´love to play my music in kodi using Aeon Mq., so i try to make little changes to be comfortable. so here is my question

Whe i choose an album i use right view list to see tracks of an album.

sometimes happend this..

Songs name or artist name are too long, so skin start scrooling track name selected..

so my question is, there´s a way to put artist name beside track duration and avoid this effect...

Thanx in advance!!
(2019-03-17, 17:16)agungdeppe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-17, 17:07)Benna Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-17, 17:04)agungdeppe Wrote: [ -> ]hi,

it's works for me..

hi,
not Artwork Downloader, but Artwork Organizer.
the Artwork Downloader is no longer working, even while still in Kodi Krypton v17.6, and as a replacement, I use Artwork Beef.

Ok finally I’ve a sort of guide (steps) to follow in order to achieve what was an easy way on MQ7.
I don’t argue the fact that is still possible in MQ8, I only say that is much more difficult to do with this last release.

I’ll try and let you know agungdeppe
just finished!
Wonderful, i was able to set the rotating fanart in the Movies, TV Series, Concerts and Music section in the main menu, using the steps suggested by agungdeppe.

Thanks so much
(2019-03-17, 03:23)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]I have one display 4k in my htpc, and don´t have this issue, please post one image to have a visual reference.

Here I use windows 10 64 bits, tested insert new items in a submenu in games, and work ok, I don´t have a crash.
Thanks for response. I fixed text source issue. It was adding setting.
I just duplicated games submenu crash again.
Settings>Skin Settings>Customize Main Menu>Games>Left Arrow>Enter - Crash.
There are no open submenu items for me it’s blank.

I test here, and works fine, I duplicate games submenu (btw have only 1 item in a submenu). No troubles, if you don´t customize a lot, try go to settings, skin settings, restore settings, show skin reset button, active. Press enter, skin will be recreate, maybe solve your issue.
Hello! On MQ7 I was using artwork Downloader and Organizer. But on mq8 artwork Downloader shows break. I have installed artwork bef. But still extrafanart not showing. From where to copy fanart and where to make the folder for extrafanart?
(2019-03-17, 19:56)Benna Wrote: [ -> ]Wonderful, i was able to set the rotating fanart in the Movies, TV Series, Concerts and Music section in the main menu, using the steps suggested by agungdeppe.

Thanks so much
Glad it works..
but, as @Wanilton said in post earlier: #345
no feature like in MQ7 that we can create/update fanart for backdrop multiple images:
"this option was deprecated by MarcosQui, because use script art organizer, and we discover one way no good, has the potential to erase local files."
maybe @MarcosQui can explained...
thanks.