Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-03-18, 11:57)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-18, 06:08)quebert Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I'm stuck, I went thru what I thought was ever option in the skin settings and don't see what I need to change. When I select an album and am playing a song my I get multiple fanart for that artist, I installed the artwork organizer and put it in a folder and pointed the image options in the skin to it. But, when I hit tab and get the player with the videolyrics I'm only seeing a static image. When I went into the visualization options menu and select backdrop set by user and select multiple images it'll rotate thru all my fanart.  How do I get it to cycle thru only fanart for the artist currently playing?

Also, not sure if I accidently change something, but for my music discart the center spindle shows up pink for all discs. Is there a setting somewhere to make this clear? I looked thru the setting a few times, but there's too many lol.
 Install script artist slideshow, and configure (local or internet) for get arts and cycle. In top menu you need set path to your root music folder.    
 Than you for the reply, it's working now.  This skin has required a lot more tinkering than I'm use to. But boy is it work the learning curve. I have another question, when I'm scrolling thru my collection while listening to an album that has discart. Or I have a song paused, no matter what album that's in focus on the screen, I'm getting the discart for the one playing/paused. And if I'm playing an album with no discart, I get the generic image for any album I hover over when scrolling thru my library in any view that shows discart. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Again, I looked at the settings but couldn't find anything. Last last last question. In music 'right panel/poster' views. Is there any way to disable the semi transparent black bar at the bottom that says "themes/genres/year" I disabled the information bar option thinking that would do it. but it's still there.
(2019-03-19, 00:07)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@Benna 

my youtube favourite, identical Angelinas code.
Code:
<favourite name="YouTube" thumb="C:\Users\campo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.youtube\icon.png">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;plugin://plugin.video.youtube/&quot;,return)</favourite>

Wanilton thanks for the video, the procedure i was using with MQ7 was to just press “C” and select “Add to favourite” and then I was executing the addon in the Favourite menu, that's why you and Angelinas have the favourite entry in the xml file that calls ActivateWindow() whilest i have RunAddon(), because you use a different procedure compare to what was doing with MQ7. Is this procedure changed with MQ8? I don’t want to add YouTube as item in the main menu, but if it’s the new procedure I’ll try.

By the way, the fact that using the standard skin everything is working fine and changing to MQ8 stops to work, let me think that something is not working as it should in MQ8.

As soon as I arrive at home I’ll try to post you a video, thanks for your time
When playing a local ripped CD track or internet radio station artist background fan art is not showing. I only use online fan art, no local fan art. Pics below show my issue:-

How do I switch background fan art on?

When CD track is highligted fanart is shown

When track is playing no fanart shown, I waited till near end of track before taking screen shot

Artist slide show is installed

@Wanilton and @_SLayer_ :  Thanks so much for your prompt reply. I felt I must have overlooked a tiny piece ... Indeed it was that widget button on the right, once a set flexible widget is opened. Also thanks for confirming the only way to prevent programming of flexible widget is kiosk modes. I'll have a try whether I can live with that one. Previously when under Krypton with Phenomenal skin I used a master lock to prevent family members from fu...ing up the setup. Doesn't work here as every time you return from a menu seems flexible widget are automatically checked which then asks for master lock, which is which I disabled master lock now.

But I will try kiosk modes and see whether this help to make the setup family safe.
And I seem to have understood from settings there are 10 main menu setups which can be stored and restored.
Will test this. This would look to me like another very, very nice reduced flavour of profiles (kodi standard).
And of course it could be the perfect anchor to restore if family members accidentally messed up something.
Love the skin! only thing i'm missing is the subtitle and subtitle offset buttons on the OSD. is there any way to add them?
(2019-03-19, 09:36)Benna Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-19, 00:07)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@Benna 

my youtube favourite, identical Angelinas code.
Code:
<favourite name="YouTube" thumb="C:\Users\campo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.youtube\icon.png">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;plugin://plugin.video.youtube/&quot;,return)</favourite>

Wanilton thanks for the video, the procedure i was using with MQ7 was to just press “C” and select “Add to favourite” and then I was executing the addon in the Favourite menu, that's why you and Angelinas have the favourite entry in the xml file that calls ActivateWindow() whilest i have RunAddon(), because you use a different procedure compare to what was doing with MQ7. Is this procedure changed with MQ8? I don’t want to add YouTube as item in the main menu, but if it’s the new procedure I’ll try.

By the way, the fact that using the standard skin everything is working fine and changing to MQ8 stops to work, let me think that something is not working as it should in MQ8.

As soon as I arrive at home I’ll try to post you a video, thanks for your time   
 On video, I put 2 Youtube items in the main menu, one only choosing youtube, in the list in +video addons.

After I insert other Youtube item using favourites (the same way you do it). It´s only for you know have more one way to insert items in the main menu. 

Resume
Method one - Only need choose any video add-on in the option + Video Add-ons
OR
Method two - Fav the item and choose in favourites item.

It´s OR no AND...
(2019-03-19, 12:18)danbr22 Wrote: [ -> ]Love the skin! only thing i'm missing is the subtitle and subtitle offset buttons on the OSD. is there any way to add them?
Here I used in keyboard.xml in fullscreenvideo 

Code:
<left mod="ctrl">subtitledelayminus</left>
<right mod="ctrl">subtitledelayplus</right>
<left mod="ctrl,shift">audiodelayminus</left>
<right mod="ctrl,shift">audiodelayplus</right>
I will talk with Marcos about.
Thanks, I'm using Nvidia shield, don't have a keyboard.
I support this request. The subtitle delay button was present in MQ7 but is missing in MQ8 unfortunately.
+1 for the subtitle delay - it has to be usable for all of us who use a remote and not a keyboard. Hence I am using the MQ7 mod instead as you simply cannot adjust subtitle delays with that ugly OSD menu blocking everything ...
I could live with having to go via that menu to download subtitles, but not for the delay adjustment ....
Hello Wanilton,

I do not know if it depends on the skin or if Leia makes the mistake. Fading tracks when playing an album does not work. Tested also with a clean Kodi Installation. 

All the Best

Uwe
@MarcosQui
@Wanilton

Bit late to the story, but still congrats to that skin Rofl

I have a few questions...

- where does the art for that rotating discs come from? Is there any possibility that I can add those manually as files in my movie-/music folders as I only have them for some but not for all entries in my DB and they also come up pretty random.

regarding:

Is there any documentation (beside the code Wink ), which label is set for what? I guess I could use filename-additions to set those. Most of them are read from the metadata anyway, I guess. But I would like to know what should be there for the missing ones.

Thx for the answers, I might have more questions probably Wink
@Wanilton 

I edited my skin settings and on the run of Kodi I got the initial skin installing/setting up image and all my Userdata>Addons>AenoMQ8 settings.xml have been reset back to initial skin settings.

Any idea why this may have happened?
(2019-03-20, 09:03)Holzfred Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Wanilton,

I do not know if it depends on the skin or if Leia makes the mistake. Fading tracks when playing an album does not work. Tested also with a clean Kodi Installation. 

All the Best

Uwe

Kodi, I need test, when active crossfade, 15 sec, player cut the track song and goes to next. I need test a little more.
(2019-03-20, 11:38)Jeffers24 Wrote: [ -> ]@Wanilton 

I edited my skin settings and on the run of Kodi I got the initial skin installing/setting up image and all my Userdata>Addons>AenoMQ8 settings.xml have been reset back to initial skin settings.

Any idea why this may have happened?
Probably you broke something with the manual edition. Hard to say, I understand based on the latest posts what you are doing, but wait Marcos fix properly the code.