Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-03-23, 05:24)shanester Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome Skin!!!!!
When attempting to adjust the audio offset, the audio settings menu remains visible, blocking the screen making it difficult to change the setting to sync with the screen.
Is there an option to change this?

Thanks, happens here too, something to fix.
Hi,

"New: Widgets to Advanced Emulator Launcher - Most Played Roms, Last Played Roms and Favourites Roms (grateful to João Girardi)."

Can you explain, how to get this work?

I have AEL installed and some Favourite Roms. What to do next? Can i get Game widgets with all artwork and metadata (Description of Game)?

Thanks.
Thanks for the pointers that's helped a lot still seems the Netflix Pause has gone :-( but hey Still totally loving this Skin.
(2019-03-23, 14:59)Steel99 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

"New: Widgets to Advanced Emulator Launcher - Most Played Roms, Last Played Roms and Favourites Roms (grateful to João Girardi)."

Can you explain, how to get this work?

I have AEL installed and some Favourite Roms. What to do next? Can i get Game widgets with all artwork and metadata (Description of Game)?

Thanks.

I will request Girardi to help you, I don´t use AEL here, try create one AEL item in main menu via customize main menu, and click in up arrow, choose the widget in selector, done.
(2019-03-23, 15:33)Ram2000 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the pointers that's helped a lot still seems the Netflix Pause has gone :-( but hey Still totally loving this Skin.
I don´t understand, Pause indicator work for me when using Netflix, or is something more...

(2019-03-23, 16:10)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]I will request Girardi to help you, I don´t use AEL here, try create one AEL item in main menu via customize main menu, and click in up arrow, choose the widget in selector, done. 
Thanks for your reply.
I can only use standard procedure by adding AEL item as Kodi Favorite, but then i get a widget without any artwork ....so nothing special, same as before.
Hope Girardi can help.
Hi Wanilton, where are gone all the option i had in MQ7 compare to MQ8?
Look here for differences:

MQ7 option list
MQ8 Option list

I'd like to obtain the same "information Movie" screen as waws in MQ7, but seems the layout is different
MQ7 Information screen
MQ8 informatino screen
I normally use 2 playlists,
1 for the normal movies and 1 for the movies for my daughter.
I've added both playlist and that works.
but the issue comes when i want to make a sub menu,
if i change the submenu for 1 and it also changes the one of the other one.
(2019-03-23, 20:10)Benna Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Wanilton, where are gone all the option i had in MQ7 compare to MQ8?
Look here for differences:

MQ7 option list
MQ8 Option list

I'd like to obtain the same "information Movie" screen as waws in MQ7, but seems the layout is different
MQ7 Information screen
MQ8 informatino screen

The MQ7 skin mod  for use in Krypton was coded by a few skinners, Angelinas, Bumblebee, DolGuldur, emiralles, JohnnyBee, Jeff (latts9923), manfeed, scott967, smitchell6879 and others improving original Aeon MQ7, by @MarcosQui created for use in Kodi Jarvis.

MQ8 is one skin where Marcos get the Original MQ7 for use with Kodi Jarvis and recreate for use with Kodi 18.1 with a new code. So are distinct skins, so will see features in MQ8 don't exist in MQ7, and see features available in MQ7 don't exist in MQ8. 

One or other item will came in MQ9, maybe.
(2019-03-23, 20:37)TRaSH Wrote: [ -> ]I normally use 2 playlists,
1 for the normal movies and 1 for the movies for my daughter.
I've added both playlist and that works.
but the issue comes when i want to make a sub menu,
if i change the submenu for 1 and it also changes the one of the other one.

Probably have something wrong in the code, we need wait Marcos return for a proper fix. We have other persons with the same issue. I don't test yet.
Sorry its a misunderstanding that's all working great (though Episodes should not have cd's IMO) 
this is what I was talking about when paused there used to be an option to use Netflix Style pause screen

(2019-03-16, 03:17)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@simomkd 

About HDR and 10 bit images are internal arts (textures.xbt), for colors is one addon called resources.images.extras.color...

Marcos has plans to have settings for hidden the flags without data.
Astonishing!!! I made it!!

Changes
- new gold 4K logo (on bottom bar and disc box)
- new Dolby Atmos logo (more clearer now)
- new 2160 UltraHD resolution white/red logo

@Wanilton 
Only one problem: why colored resolutions don't work (standard white resolutions do)?

It doesn't show the 3 dots, so it means that it's able to read the resolution whitin the file but it doesn't show the associated original .png anyway.
thanks
No idea, work fine for me, I have flag image to resolutions.

Ok Thanks!
@Wanilton 

When playing a CD view is not switching to full screen, stays on track list, is this a setting I can change?

When view doesn't change to full screen highlight moves down the tracks as they are played, but fanart does not change to the track being played?