Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a question. If you override the name in the texture icon genre, the Czech language will not appear. Only what matches the en language. Action, animation
(cz = Akční, Animovaný). It probably doesn't support diacritics. It's possible to fix it. Thank you
(2019-04-12, 08:56)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-12, 07:11)magic_merkin Wrote: [ -> ]Hi @Angelinas ,
I have updated all of the scripts and modules as per above. I still have no luck with the Next Episode widget within MQ8 functioning as per the script:
Next Episodes
plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=next&mediatype=episodes&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload)]Provides a list of the nextup episodes. Searches for next episode after the last played, otherwise returns the first unwatched episode. Note: the reload parameter is needed to auto refresh the widget when the content has changed.

When i run the command directly via the widget addon Skin Helper Service Widgets V1.0.38 it's fine. I do this by:
I open the addon, select Episodes>Next episodes
It returns me a list of the next unwatched episodes of shows last watched with the most recently watched show first in the list (LAZYTV addon also does this fine).
I do note: when I press left and look into the "Collection/Change View" section i can see "Sort By" is set to Default (greyed out).

Using MQ8's Next Episode widget i can't get the same correct behaviour. I select Sort by "Last Played" as that seems appropriate and i get a seemingly random order and even when completing an episode that was in this widgets list, the next episode appears in the list but won't change its position in the list, stays somwhere in the middle of the list.

Can you verify behaviour on your end? May be because this widget within the skin doesn't have the sort option "Default" or the "Last Played" sort option isn't functioning correctly. Or i have no clue what i'm doing (most likely  Smile  ) 
Default sorting for next episodes is last played, you can't set different order in addon list
Code:
episodes = self.metadatautils.kodidb.episodes(sort=kodi_constants.SORT_LASTPLAYED,....
but you can set diferent order and sort for widget, that work fine for me (last episode In mine kodi was Arrow)
sort by - Last played , descending (this is good choosen)
sort by - Year , descending (this change order working but its wrong )....this is just example Smile
Thanks! Appreciate your time and effort. No luck still on my end, it just won't sort by last played. Other skins and addons (marcels widget addon and LAZYTV addon)
work fine when run with my setup (android Leia 18.1, v2.9.0 of MQ8, MYSQLdb). I've tried two other skins today, their next episode widgets function fine. It's a small thing for sure, just something we use daily. Happy wife happy life! I'll try future MQ8 updates and see if my system just starts working. Anyways my experience and setup is listed here if it's ever needed for troubleshooting by anyone else.

All the best with a great skin!
(2019-04-13, 05:43)Powerhouse Wrote: [ -> ]Found another issue with the Colored Media Flags, this time it's missing the TV ratings (TV MA, TV G, Etc.). These work fine in the default Skin Media Flags.

Thanks, new mpaa colored available, version 1.0.1.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zFDgEV6...sp=sharing
(2019-04-13, 10:36)Jeffers24 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-11, 08:01)Jeffers24 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-09, 07:50)Jeffers24 Wrote: [ -> ]@Wanilton 
Using new version, if I highlight a track on a CD get good changing artist fanart background:-

When I select the track and it plays full screen I get default fanart

What do I need to change to have artist fanart display when playing full screen??

Anyone help me out on this query?  

Anyone please answer my question, I have extrafanart set, still default fanart when track playing:-

How you tag your music files?
(2019-04-13, 10:24)quebert Wrote: [ -> ]What setting do I need to change to get my full screen music playback to look like Wanilton's 2 posts back? Right now my album art is smaller and higher up, there's about 3 inches between it and the bottom of the screen. The progression bar and track time are all the way on the right. And my next track's all the way at the bottom and there isn't an album cover pic.  I looked thru the settings, but once again it has too many lol. I'd post a screen shot but I don't have access to my PC right now to take one.

Probably this issues are caused by missing disc art. Do you have disc art available (in the same tracks files levels), or no?
(2019-04-13, 10:57)Pet09 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a question. If you override the name in the texture icon genre, the Czech language will not appear. Only what matches the en language. Action, animation
(cz = Akční, Animovaný). It probably doesn't support diacritics. It's possible to fix it. Thank you

I think the script resource image doesn´t support your language, we need to have exact words in your database vs your filename. One way is using Akcni, Animovany.png and edit your Kodi database and use the same words.
(2019-04-13, 10:24)quebert Wrote: [ -> ]What setting do I need to change to get my full screen music playback to look like Wanilton's 2 posts back? Right now my album art is smaller and higher up, there's about 3 inches between it and the bottom of the screen. The progression bar and track time are all the way on the right. And my next track's all the way at the bottom and there isn't an album cover pic.  I looked thru the settings, but once again it has too many lol. I'd post a screen shot but I don't have access to my PC right now to take one.

SOunds like you may have changed your Layout setting.  The one shown is Layout 3.  FInd the settings as shown HERE
(2019-04-13, 14:32)magic_merkin Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks! Appreciate your time and effort. No luck still on my end, it just won't sort by last played. Other skins and addons (marcels widget addon and LAZYTV addon)
work fine when run with my setup (android Leia 18.1, v2.9.0 of MQ8, MYSQLdb). I've tried two other skins today, their next episode widgets function fine. It's a small thing for sure, just something we use daily. Happy wife happy life! I'll try future MQ8 updates and see if my system just starts working. Anyways my experience and setup is listed here if it's ever needed for troubleshooting by anyone else.

All the best with a great skin! 
Try one thing, I don't  use Android, and can't try this .
Remove sorting of widget and see if this will work for you.
IncludesWidgets.xml  (row 284)
Code:
                <content sortby="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(sort)]" sortorder="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(order)]" target="$VAR[widgets_target]">$VAR[widgets_content]</content>
to have deff. sorting of all widget
Code:
                <content target="$VAR[widgets_target]">$VAR[widgets_content]</content>
(2019-04-13, 15:23)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]

Probably this issues are caused by missing disc art. Do you have disc art available (in the same tracks files levels), or no?  
I think i have the same problem.
When i go to "settings (visualization window)", and then select "always show discart" it work fine,
but when i select "only show disc art when available", no discart will show up in fullscreen player, at all.
Apologies if I am repeating a known problem, but in Fullscreen I am not able to display the mp3 music icon, nor do the color icons for music codec or studios work.  I have checked my skin settings and updated my icon libraries from the shared folder.

Thx
(2019-04-13, 15:21)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-13, 10:36)Jeffers24 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-11, 08:01)Jeffers24 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone help me out on this query?  

Anyone please answer my question, I have extrafanart set, still default fanart when track playing:-

How you tag your music files? 
@Wanilton 

I just rip my CDs and add them to the library.

What I don't understand is when I highlight track I get changing artist fanart, but when I select track to play I only get default fanart.

Skin finds artist fanart for highlighting tracks, why not find same fanart when playing track?

I have no local fanart, only use online fanart.
(2019-04-13, 18:18)jasn Wrote: [ -> ]Apologies if I am repeating a known problem, but in Fullscreen I am not able to display the mp3 music icon, nor do the color icons for music codec or studios work.  I have checked my skin settings and updated my icon libraries from the shared folder.

Thx
Jasn,

I check the textures, mp3 file is fine, something in the skin code, reported by Marcos check. Appear mp3 in the library, but not in fullscreen.
(2019-04-13, 03:46)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@KaBoS 

No idea why don´t work for you, maybe give to us, your log.

I added images in the previous post with disc arts, and extrafanarts.

Sorry, main menu items focus is only in left side by design.
Hello, still not work for me extraFanart not show in view (posterlite)

What do you mean (log) ? (I do not know much about development )

and I want coloring All icons that support colors What do I need from here here after download install from Kodi or copy and paste in Kodi folder

Thanks .
@KaBoS 

Install via zip file option, in addon manager, after go to skin settings, icons & images and select respective addons.

log = Debug Log
(2019-04-13, 15:12)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, new mpaa colored available, version 1.0.1.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zFDgEV6...sp=sharing 

The filesize is only half the size of the 1.0.0 version. The resources-folder seems to be empty.