Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This skin is my favourite so far but there are a few things re the main menu I haven't found answers to. Perhaps someone may know.....

1. Main menu items- I've turned off the ones I don't want but can't figure out how to rearrange the list of items! Is it possible?
2. One of my menu items is Chrome Launcher. Is there some way to launch a stored website directly when I click that item? I could do this with Arctic Zephyr and it was great.
3. Don't suppose you can change the number of main menu items displayed at once? I only have 5 things and they should all fit on the screen without having to scroll (I use vertical list).

Thanks!
@FarQuirkan 

You're welcome!

1. Use replace function in customize main menu for change any item position (menu and submenu), it's possible to change all, including default items.
2. Skin don't have one option for it yet.
3. Nope, only changing skin code.
(2019-06-03, 06:39)FarQuirkan Wrote: [ -> ]2. One of my menu items is Chrome Launcher. Is there some way to launch a stored website directly when I click that item? I could do this with Arctic Zephyr and it was great.

Add your website to favorites, than in customize main menu, use replace function and select your website in favorites.
Love this skin! Can anyone help me with my music? I would love to see the box sets that I have be organized into CD' like 4 or five of them. Kodi shows them as song 01 then next song is 01 from second cd then next song 01 from third cd and so on. I need to see them as a proper list.
(2019-05-28, 03:43)smilerz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-05-23, 16:05)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@smilerz
I check your log, try to update your scripts, in special script.module.metadatautils, and script skin helper service and script skin helper widgets

https://github.com/kodi-community-addons

You are using old versions, or versions no stable.

Check if solve your troubles after install the new script versions.
@Wanilton - I updated the script versions per your suggestion and am still experiencing some pretty extreme load times.

log is here:  https://paste.kodi.tv/eyevaguwur.kodi

note I removed the following lines from the log that were repeated thousands of times:
python:
2019-05-27 19:38:38.519 T:2034 DEBUG: CAddonSettings[service.upnext]: loading setting definitions
2019-05-27 19:38:38.520 T:2034 DEBUG: CAddonSettings[service.upnext]: trying to load setting definitions from old format...

It appears that very long slow times for widgets is related to this issue with urllib3.

Updating urllib3 to version 1.25.3 (here) improves things dramatically.
(2019-06-03, 18:37)Ices Wrote: [ -> ]Love this skin! Can anyone help me with my music? I would love to see the box sets that I have be organized into CD' like 4 or five of them. Kodi shows them as song 01 then next song is 01 from second cd then next song 01 from third cd and so on. I need to see them as a proper list.
You have to rename your songs like
0101, 0102, 0103 etc for cd 1
0201, 0202, 0203 etc for cd 2.

Don't change the tracknumber field in the tags. You only need to change the filenames.
Just installed on the Vero 4k and have to say I'm impressed with the performance thus far, well done, thank you.
Couple questions that I';m sure are either in this thread or at your website, but I'll ask anyway Smile
  • Can I grab colored icon packs and place them into an addon/extrtas folder somewhere? I do like the clean white icons for resolution, aspect etc but just curious
    • I did grab official colored studio ones but couldn't find the others
  • The cases for 4K - it mentions they'll only be selected if '4K' is in the file name
    • Can we edit the parameters for this? None of my files have 4K in the title, they DO list 2160p or even UHD - would that be possible?
Thanks for this great skin, its now my defult skin.

One question, i dont seem to be able to change the view type on the Live tv Section?

am i missing summit obvious?

Thanks

Matt
@Temujin 

about coloured, get add-on here

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing

Need configure in skin settings, icons & images for each flag type, including studios.

About 4k, sorry for now only 4k in the filename.
@matt77303 

Have only one view for PVR.
(2019-06-05, 02:55)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@Temujin 

about coloured, get add-on here

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing

Need configure in skin settings, icons & images for each flag type, including studios.

About 4k, sorry for now only 4k in the filename.
No worries, much appreciated for the handsome skin. I like some of the little touches and hi res backgrounds very much.
If we wanted to request specific views for future releases, would we just start a thread here or visit your site?
I've come from using the Rapier skin and they have a few views which I really liked (specifically thumbs info)

Otherwise, the transition tom this skin was painless and feel like I've upgraded Smile
Looking forward to tweaking the skin a bit more as I get more used to it.
(2019-06-05, 02:56)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@matt77303 

Have only one view for PVR.

That explains that.

Cheers bud.

Matt
(2019-06-04, 10:56)MB1968 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-03, 18:37)Ices Wrote: [ -> ]Love this skin! Can anyone help me with my music? I would love to see the box sets that I have be organized into CD' like 4 or five of them. Kodi shows them as song 01 then next song is 01 from second cd then next song 01 from third cd and so on. I need to see them as a proper list.
You have to rename your songs like
0101, 0102, 0103 etc for cd 1
0201, 0202, 0203 etc for cd 2.

Don't change the tracknumber field in the tags. You only need to change the filenames. 
Thanks for some info. I use MusicBrainz Picard for all my files, seems like a lot of work to rename the files on my drive for all my box sets, Can MusicBrains Picard do it?
I think you may have your sorting criteria wrong.  When viewing any album tracks, press left arrow to pull up the upper menu settings.  Confirm or change your songs to sort by "track".  That's what I use and it correctly lists multiple cd's in order of the cd's, not just track number.
PlayerProcessInfo (ex CodecInfo)

Similar display for this skin?