Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does, this support Kodi 18.0 and or Kodi 19.0?
(2019-07-21, 00:50)Ecplise Wrote: [ -> ]Does, this support Kodi 18.0 and or Kodi 19.0?
What do you think??
(2019-07-21, 01:25)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-21, 00:50)Ecplise Wrote: [ -> ]Does, this support Kodi 18.0 and or Kodi 19.0?
What do you think?? 
I think it supports Kodi Leia but not Kodi Matrix?
It says v18 in the title...

No
As long as the XBMC GUI version hasn't changed ( I guess the next version will be 5.16.0), this skin can either be used/installed on Kodi 18 or Kodi 19. Features for Kodi 19 which require a skin-change might not be supported by this skin.
(2019-07-22, 13:08)DaVu Wrote: [ -> ]As long as the XBMC GUI version hasn't changed ( I guess the next version will be 5.16.0), this skin can either be used/installed on Kodi 18 or Kodi 19. Features for Kodi 19 which require a skin-change might not be supported by this skin.

Thats good to know thanks
I am using Add-on Rom Collection Browser, I want to use the default skin of this addon and not the MQ skin, how do I do it?
I have always complete Kodi crashs with this skin.
I'm using Kodi Leia 18.3 on my Nvidia Shield and the actual MQ8 2.9.0 skin.
I love that skin so much. So, I wait again and again for MQ8 skin updates, which solve the crashing problems.
In order to solve the problem on my own, I made two weeks ago a complete new Kodi installation incl. complete new MQ8 skin installation.
AND...it works for around 1 week pretty good without any crashes.
The difference of my new installation in comparison to my previous installings was: I didn't installed all proposed addons during installing MQ8 (MQ8 asking during install for installing other addons >>> I declined them).
I played the first week after installation only movies. No crashes...great I thought :-)
BUT how more features/functions I used (beside playing movies) in Kodi/MQ8, I had to install step by step all MQ8 supporting addons in order to use other features. MQ8 said always: I you would use the feature/function you have to install following addons.
And that is exactly the problem with MQ8: some of the necessary addons to get MQ8 work, have defintly problems which causes the Kodi crashes (once or twice per homecinema evening). 
Normally all the supporting MQ8 addons I don't need on a regular Kodi installation, but they causes now again the crashes.
I don't use e.g. the TV recording features or joysticks...don't play games and so on >>> only playing movies and music. I also don't need any new icons, flaggs and so on.

Is it possible to provide a "clean"/"shorten" version without all or less of the supporting addons?
(2019-07-23, 01:11)juniors.paulo Wrote: [ -> ]I am using Add-on Rom Collection Browser, I want to use the default skin of this addon and not the MQ skin, how do I do it?

Change the skin before using the add-on ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(2019-07-23, 14:50)Bladerunner1962 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to provide a "clean"/"shorten" version without all or less of the supporting addons?

Would it be possible to provide a Debug Log where we see Kodi crashing to fix the real problem and not trying to workaround a potential problem by simply not using features?

This request is similar to "Kodi always crashes while watching videos but not while listening to music. Would it be possible to provide a 'music-only'-Kodi version"? Wink

Get us a log after Kodi crashes with debug logging enabled and we probably are able to solve it.
How do i add netflix? 
Does it work on android?
I have a premium netflix account

which addon is it?

Can i got that with spotify account too?
@Skank

I use here Spotify and Netflix, it's working fine, but I use in windows O.S (working ok in Kodi Leia or Matrix).

Get here Netflix

https://github.com/CastagnaIT/plugin.video.netflix

Get here Spotify

https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...io.spotify
(2019-07-23, 17:41)DaVu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-23, 01:11)juniors.paulo Wrote: [ -> ]I am using Add-on Rom Collection Browser, I want to use the default skin of this addon and not the MQ skin, how do I do it?

Change the skin before using the add-on ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

This skin is barely compatible with any version of RCB, many things are broken. I have been waiting for an answer to very basic questions about it. Would be nice if the powers that be would take the time to answer my questions like they answer everyone else.
Hi,

Just wanted to report a minor bug. In the Themes area of skin settings, the Pumpkin theme doesn’t show a preview.

Also skin has lots of options for icon packs and such; is there a separate repo for those?

Thx