Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: v18.1 ISO Bluray menu can't play on 2/3 windows 10 64-bit Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have 3 systems all on Windows 10 and updated to latest build;  All point to the same data sources (pasted same config files to all systems).

Only 1 of my systems will play the ISO file's menu while the other 2 throws an error stating "The menu of this bluray is not supported".  If I try to run the menu again a second time Kodi crashes to desktop with no error codes.  If I tell Kodi to play the main title (top option) it seems to work fine on the 2 troubled systems.

Anyone have any idea why 1 system will play the menu properly, while the other 2 systems will not?

I posted my log to paste.kodi.tv and saved it, but I am not sure what I am supposed to do from there.

Thanks!
(2019-03-03, 05:08)bkboudreau Wrote: [ -> ]I posted my log to paste.kodi.tv and saved it, but I am not sure what I am supposed to do from there.
You should copy/paste the created URL into your forum post, so others can have a look as well.
The URL is: oxexemetic.kodi (paste)

Thanks,
Brad