Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Short Cut to Group Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way to create a shortcut to the Live Tv / Group Manager so my PVR favorites list can be edited without having to go to settings, live tv, pvr manager, group manager..  every time.   Shouldn't that be reachable from the PVR side menu where groupings are located ?

Maybe something like Activating window ID: 10021
Just bumping this to see if anyone new might see it and be able to help.
Bumping this thread again..   there must be a way.
Which skin are you using?

The default Estuary skin isn't very customisable, but there are many other skins out there which can be changed in this way (see Custom home items (wiki) on the wiki for more details and a few examples).

Another way could be to assign it to a remote control key, using a keymap (wiki) perhaps if you do want to keep Estuary.
(2019-06-18, 11:46)DarrenHill Wrote: [ -> ]Which skin are you using?

The default Estuary skin isn't very customisable, but there are many other skins out there which can be changed in this way (see Custom home items (wiki) on the wiki for more details and a few examples).

Another way could be to assign it to a remote control key, using a keymap (wiki) perhaps if you do want to keep Estuary.

I am using the Titan Skin.
it just seems like there should be a way to get into the group manager with a direct link shortcut..

Like I can get to settings with <action>ActivateWindow(Settings)</action>

or with File Manager I can use <action>ActivateWindow(filemanager)</action>

I'm thinking there must be an <action> to get into Group Manager..
Try <action>ActivateWindow(pvrgroupmanager)</action> or <action>ActivateWindow(10603)</action> .

Based from the list of Window IDs (wiki) on the wiki.
That worked !
Thread marked solved.