Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Plugin wish... Moodstream by Gettyimages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just came across this website, and think it would be a great stream to add to XBMC....
Moodstream by GettyImages

Of course, I expect it's completely undoable due to the nature of the app... Flash. I haven't seen any hint of an API that would provide an alternate control path for the stream.

In a similar vein, Moodstream provides a good example of why I so very much want XBMC to move towards a mixed media playlist approach, as described here.
plooger Wrote:I just came across this website, and think it would be a great stream to add to XBMC....
Of course, I expect it's completely undoable due to the nature of the app... Flash. I haven't seen any hint of an API that would provide an alternate control path for the stream.

In a similar vein, Moodstream provides a good example of why I so very much want XBMC to move towards a mixed media playlist approach, as described here.
There seems to be one. Start LiveHTTPHeaders in Firefox. There is an XML control file of some sort. And FLV and MP3 files.