Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2020-05-09, 22:44)Johnny1982fd Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-04-17, 19:10)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-04-17, 16:07)Johnny1982fd Wrote: [ -> ]Hi @bsoriano 

Thanks for the last update. Looks really cool Smile

Pls have a look here. I dont found an option to change these things. ANy ideas ?

https://imgur.com/a/pnwKDkm
@Johnny1982fd , thanks! As of right now, you cannot disable the showing of duration for tv shows and movies, or the showing of unwatched episodes for tv shows.  You can disable the showing of the rating (your last screenshot), by going to Settings, Amber Settings, Media Views, and set "Hide Second Label in List Views" to Yes.

Regards,

Bart    

Hi @bsoriano 

sorry, i must ask again. Did you implement an option to disable on tv shows the duration?

First picure left side:

In case of yes, it doesnt work with latest version.
Can you check this pls ?

2.) Now i understand what means with "Blur". But it doesnt work with my PI4. I got always the normal cover.

3.) Questions regarding Big List, Big List 2

Line 31960: Big List --> Translate this to "Große Liste"
Line 31999: BigList --> Translate this to " Große Liste 2"
Line 31152: Disable BigList View --> Translate this to "Große Liste 2-Ansicht deaktivieren"

But i didnt found an entry like "Disable Big List View". Is that right and your attention or is this missing?

Thanks Bart! 
@Johnny1982fd , I did not implement an option to disable showing duration, and, unfortunately, I will not.  The number of unwatched episodes can be disabled, go to Settings, Amber Settings, Media Views: Hide Unwatched Episodes Marks.

I apologize for the confusion between 31960 and 31999.  It should just be "BigList", which is 31999.  I will remove 31960 in a future update.  Given this, waht is the correct translation for 31152?

Thank you for continuing to work on the translation.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-05-10, 17:42)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-05-09, 22:44)Johnny1982fd Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-04-17, 19:10)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]@Johnny1982fd , thanks! As of right now, you cannot disable the showing of duration for tv shows and movies, or the showing of unwatched episodes for tv shows.  You can disable the showing of the rating (your last screenshot), by going to Settings, Amber Settings, Media Views, and set "Hide Second Label in List Views" to Yes.

Regards,

Bart    

Hi @bsoriano 

sorry, i must ask again. Did you implement an option to disable on tv shows the duration?

First picure left side:

In case of yes, it doesnt work with latest version.
Can you check this pls ?

2.) Now i understand what means with "Blur". But it doesnt work with my PI4. I got always the normal cover.

3.) Questions regarding Big List, Big List 2

Line 31960: Big List --> Translate this to "Große Liste"
Line 31999: BigList --> Translate this to " Große Liste 2"
Line 31152: Disable BigList View --> Translate this to "Große Liste 2-Ansicht deaktivieren"

But i didnt found an entry like "Disable Big List View". Is that right and your attention or is this missing?

Thanks Bart!  
@Johnny1982fd , I did not implement an option to disable showing duration, and, unfortunately, I will not.  The number of unwatched episodes can be disabled, go to Settings, Amber Settings, Media Views: Hide Unwatched Episodes Marks.

I apologize for the confusion between 31960 and 31999.  It should just be "BigList", which is 31999.  I will remove 31960 in a future update.  Given this, waht is the correct translation for 31152?

Thank you for continuing to work on the translation.

Regards,

Bart 
Hi @bsoriano 

sure with duration? Wink I remember, that was not always shown Wink Think about an option to disable that Wink

Im working since this morning on translation. youll get later the file to include it in next update. Still lots of work to be done. But i want 100% result Wink
Hi @bsoriano 

here is my first version with lots of translations and much corrections.
Still lots of work to be done...

https://www.file-upload.net/download-140...gs.po.html
(2020-05-10, 17:30)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-05-09, 22:10)timmins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-05-09, 20:13)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]@timmins, here is the link to the Leia Amber repo file: https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/repo...-1.0.1.zip

Please let me know if this solves the issue for you. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart  
Thanks, Yes that worked. I had to uninstall first to get it to work. But after updating to 79 part of my movie wouldn't show.  
@timmins , what do you mean that part of your movie wouldn't show? Please provide more details so I can evaluate what is happening.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart 
It was the repo I had to uninstall & reinstall. I'm till having trouble with random movie selection. It just shows the circle with the line through it. If I change it for something else it shows okay. Any ideas how I can fix it.

Thanks
(2020-05-10, 18:35)timmins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-05-10, 17:30)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-05-09, 22:10)timmins Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, Yes that worked. I had to uninstall first to get it to work. But after updating to 79 part of my movie wouldn't show.  
@timmins , what do you mean that part of your movie wouldn't show? Please provide more details so I can evaluate what is happening.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart  
It was the repo I had to uninstall & reinstall. I'm till having trouble with random movie selection. It just shows the circle with the line through it. If I change it for something else it shows okay. Any ideas how I can fix it.

Thanks 
@timmins, thanks for the additional details.  I found and fixed the issue.  Please update again, even though it is still version 3.2.79.  Please confirm that this fixed the issue.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-05-10, 18:16)Johnny1982fd Wrote: [ -> ]Hi @bsoriano 

here is my first version with lots of translations and much corrections.
Still lots of work to be done...

https://www.file-upload.net/download-140...gs.po.html
@Johnny1982fd , great progress, thank you!

Regards,

Bart
(2020-05-10, 17:25)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-05-09, 21:50)G0mez Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-05-09, 18:35)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]@Cyberdom, you are correct about the shelves, I thought I had fixed that! Please check again with version 3.2.79, and let me know if it is now fixed.  Thanks.

I will include the corrected translations you mention in the next update.  If you are still interested in completing the French translation, please see here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2947584 for detailed, step by step instructions to do so.  In your case, the French folder is the \language\resource.language.fr_fr inside the skin's folder.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart 

Shelves seems to be still broken 
@G0mez , please download again version 3.2.79.  I verified and the shelves should all work.  If any of them does not, just go ahead and configure it again, it should work after that.  Please let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Setup shelves again that was messing up and all is fine now Nod
(2020-05-10, 17:29)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]@Cyberdom , I will check the most played songs shelf, I thought it was sorted by number of plays.
(2020-05-10, 17:29)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, that is the site for POEdit, and I don't know if there is a portable version.
Thank you.

(2020-05-10, 17:29)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]You can display how many times an item has been played by enabling "Hide second label in list views" in the skin settings.
OK, it works for movies and TV shows but not for music.
The second label, is it the date of addition and the number of plays ?
In this case, by enabling "Hide second label in list views", it means hiding the second label. However, by enabling it, the second label is displayed and is not hidden.
Shouldn't you put "Show second label in list views" instead ?

Another thing, I saw other duplicates in French in the parameters of Amber.
In the Backgrounds section, several things to fix :
- In the left column, replace "Arrières-plans" with "Arrière-plans".
- Add a hyphen to "Arrière-plan" wherever there is a red hyphen.
- There is 2 times the line "Montrer le fanart d'arrière-plan avec la visualisation musicale". The first line is good. On the other hand for the second, the term is not the right one.

In the "Video info" section, there are 2 lines "Paramètres Amber":
- For the first line, put "Paramètres Embuary Info".
- For the second line, put "Paramètres The MovieDB Helper".

For the duration in hours and minutes:
- For videos between 1 hour and 2 hours, here is what is displayed :
The word "CHAQUE" must be removed.
(2020-05-11, 13:58)Cyberdom Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-05-10, 17:29)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]@Cyberdom , I will check the most played songs shelf, I thought it was sorted by number of plays.
(2020-05-10, 17:29)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, that is the site for POEdit, and I don't know if there is a portable version.
Thank you.

(2020-05-10, 17:29)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]You can display how many times an item has been played by enabling "Hide second label in list views" in the skin settings.
OK, it works for movies and TV shows but not for music.
The second label, is it the date of addition and the number of plays ?
In this case, by enabling "Hide second label in list views", it means hiding the second label. However, by enabling it, the second label is displayed and is not hidden.
Shouldn't you put "Show second label in list views" instead ?

Another thing, I saw other duplicates in French in the parameters of Amber.
In the Backgrounds section, several things to fix :
- In the left column, replace "Arrières-plans" with "Arrière-plans".
- Add a hyphen to "Arrière-plan" wherever there is a red hyphen.
- There is 2 times the line "Montrer le fanart d'arrière-plan avec la visualisation musicale". The first line is good. On the other hand for the second, the term is not the right one.

In the "Video info" section, there are 2 lines "Paramètres Amber":
- For the first line, put "Paramètres Embuary Info".
- For the second line, put "Paramètres The MovieDB Helper".

For the duration in hours and minutes:
- For videos between 1 hour and 2 hours, here is what is displayed :
The word "CHAQUE" must be removed. 
@Cyberdom, please update Amber again from the repo.  It will still say version 3.2.79.  I think I fixed all of the translations you mentioned.  Please confirm.  Thanks.

As for the "Hide second label in list views" setting, it looks like this with the setting off (meaning the second label is not hidden):

As you can see, the second label here is the date added, since the list is sorted by date added.  You will also see that the date added is not in the info panel on the right.  

For tv shows, you will see in this next screenshot that the second label is the year, since that is what the list is sorted by:

If I turn the setting on (meaning the second label is hidden), then I provide in the info panel as much info as the second label would have provided.  Here you can see for movies:

As you can see, now th info panel shows the date the movie was added, as well as how many times it has been played.

For tv shows:

As you can see, now the info panel shows when the tv show was added and when was the last time it was played.

So, turning that setting on provides additional data in the info panel (or footer in icon and fanart views).  Hopefully this is clearer now.

I will add the play count info for music in a future update, thanks for pointing out that it is missing.

Regards,

Bart
@bsoriano, I tested the latest version and I can't find any issues to report.

Thanks Bart,

Shedrock
(2020-05-11, 23:57)shedrock Wrote: [ -> ]@bsoriano, I tested the latest version and I can't find any issues to report.

Thanks Bart,

Shedrock
@shedrock, thank you! Smile

Regards,

Bart
(2020-05-11, 23:47)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]@Cyberdom, please update Amber again from the repo.  It will still say version 3.2.79.  I think I fixed all of the translations you mentioned.  Please confirm.  Thanks.
I did the update but the translations and the duplicates are not corrected.

(2020-05-11, 23:47)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]So, turning that setting on provides additional data in the info panel (or footer in icon and fanart views).  Hopefully this is clearer now.
OK, thanks for these notes. I now understand better how this parameter works.

(2020-05-11, 23:47)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]I will add the play count info for music in a future update, thanks for pointing out that it is missing.
Thank you.
Hello all,

I have just uploaded versions 3.2.80 and 3.3.80 to GitHub and the Amber repos.  The main changes are:

1. Added the option to show banners for movies in icon-type media views.  If the movie does not have a banner, Amber will use the movie fanart with the clearlogo, if available.  It looks like this:

2. Added the option to limit the number of fanarts to use as backgrounds for playlists and nodes.  Also added the ability to use Embuary Helper for backgrounds for video nodes.  In the screenshot below, Criterion is a video node.

3. Made some fixes to the French translation (thanks @cyberdom):

4. Fixed the playlist used for the Recently Played TV Shows shelf.  In Kodi 18.6, it was showing the same results as the In Progress TV Shows shelf.

Please download, test, and let me know if you find any issues.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-05-12, 21:57)Cyberdom Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-05-11, 23:47)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]@Cyberdom, please update Amber again from the repo.  It will still say version 3.2.79.  I think I fixed all of the translations you mentioned.  Please confirm.  Thanks.

(2020-05-11, 23:47)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]So, turning that setting on provides additional data in the info panel (or footer in icon and fanart views).  Hopefully this is clearer now.

(2020-05-11, 23:47)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]I will add the play count info for music in a future update, thanks for pointing out that it is missing.
Thank you. 

@Cyberdom , please check out version 3.2.80.  The language fixes should be there now.  I have not added the play count for music yet.  It will come in a future update.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-05-16, 00:18)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-05-12, 21:57)Cyberdom Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you.      

@Cyberdom , please check out version 3.2.80.  The language fixes should be there now.  I have not added the play count for music yet.  It will come in a future update.

Regards,

Bart     
Thank you @bsoriano for the language fixes.

I noticed other things :
- In Settings -> Home layout:
Why is there 2 times the line "Ligne de statistiques" ?

- In Settings -> Backgrounds :
The first line displays the name of the background in the home window.
What does the 4th line "Afficher le nom de l'arrière-plan dans la fenêtre d'accueil" correspond to ?

For the line "Utiliser l'arrière-plan par défaut pour l'accueil window" : Put "Utiliser l'arrière-plan par défaut pour la fenêtre d'accueil".