Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2020-05-31, 00:42)shedrock Wrote: [ -> ]I changed the position from 4 to 2 in the View_56_Fanart.xml file, as well as the SquareFanartThumbDimensions from 5 to 95 in order to get the album artwork to be centered. The new way confused not just me, but also my wife. Naturally the eyes tend to center focus. Anyway, I also wanted to make a suggestion for the music info container. I've provided an image to show you what I am referring to.

Regards,

Shedrock
@shedrock , thanks! I will fix the issue of the overlap for music.  I will zoom out the icon when focused a little less than now and it should not overlap.  I iwll upload those changes in the next version of the skin.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-06-01, 00:08)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-05-31, 00:42)shedrock Wrote: [ -> ] 
@shedrock , thanks! I will fix the issue of the overlap for music.  I will zoom out the icon when focused a little less than now and it should not overlap.  I iwll upload those changes in the next version of the skin.

Regards,

Bart  
Thanks Bart. One other thing I forgot to mention is that if you look at the J. Boog albums art, you will see it is too close to the next album to the right. I believe it is supposed to have the same spacing width as the other album art to the left and right of it.

Thanks,

Shedrock
(2020-06-01, 00:14)shedrock Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-06-01, 00:08)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-05-31, 00:42)shedrock Wrote: [ -> ] 

Regards,

Bart   
Thanks Bart. One other thing I forgot to mention is that if you look at the J. Boog albums art, you will see it is too close to the next album to the right. I believe it is supposed to have the same spacing width as the other album art to the left and right of it.

Thanks,

Shedrock 
@shedrock , thanks! Yes, the fix I will upload covers this.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-05-31, 11:27)Johnny1982fd Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-05-21, 18:10)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-05-21, 16:08)Johnny1982fd Wrote: [ -> ]Hi @

I need your help. Im desperate with some settings regarding correct German translations.
Sometimes I changed in my system but I see no changes Wink

1.) Media Views - Show Logo In Media Views
What is this? Do you have a screenshot with disabled and enabled setting?

2.) Video Info - Show Season/Episode Numbers
What is this? Do you have a screenshot with disabled and enabled setting?

3.) Main Menu - Color Options
I have no entry in pot file to translate this. Is this a bug?

4.) Media Views - Diable Info Panel in List Views
Do you have a screenshot with disabled and enabled setting?

5.) Media Views - Alternate List Views Layout

6.) Media Views - Hide second label in List Views

7.) Media Views - Show more items on List views

8.) Media Views - Episodes use poster

9.) Title Bar Options - Show lock/master mode status in title bar

10.) Home Layout - Enable statistics line
I asked you in a previous post. I recognize, this is only in vertical mode. But I see no changes in my system.

Thanks in advance !
@Johnny1982fd , here are the answers:

1. This is what it looks like with logo enabled (the logo is on the top right part of the screen):

And without:

2. With Season/Episode numbers in video info:

Notice that it says "S03E01" before the episode name.  With the option disabled, only the episode name is shown.

3. Yes, it is a bug, I will add the string so it can be translated.

For 4,5,6 and 7, please refer to the first screenshot as the one with the setting disabled.

4. With Disable Info panel active:

5. Alternate List Layout means that the info panel is on the right and not in the middle, like the first screenshot.  With Alternate List Layout disabled, it looks like this:

6. The first screenshot shows how it looks with Hide Second Label in List Views active.  When the setting is inactive, it looks like this (notice the second label with the added date in each list row):

7. The first screenshot shows what it looks like with "Show More Items in List Views" disabled.  With the setting enabled, it looks like this (notice that the font is smaller so more rows can be shown):

8.  With "Episodes Use Poster" disabled, all icon media views use the episode thumb as the icon.  With the setting enabled, it looks like this:

9. I cannot show you a screenshot for that, since I do not use master mode or lock.  I understand this is used when you have multiple profiles defined in your Kodi setup.

10. The statistics line show up in both vertical and horizontal menu.  You need to configure what you want to appear in the statistics line for each menu item, in the same place where you configure the menus.  For horizontal menu it looks like this:

I hope all of this is useful.  Thank you for continuing with the German translation.

Regards,

Bart  

Hi @bsoriano 

Thanks for your screenshots! You’ll get an update on Monday evening.

It's a bit laborious but I'm getting on. Smile

New questions/your help needed:

1.) „Show movie collection count“ —> I saw this always, independent the option is enabled or disabled. Bug?

2.) Enable statistics line —> sorry, this don’t work in my pi4. I enable this but I see nothing on horizontal line or the widget option. I have no idea.

3.) Menu - customize menu „Number of playlist/node Fanarts to use as background“ —> What does it mean? In addition to that … if you choose an entry you have no chance to remove it later. Bug?

4.) Menu - Show Logo In Home Window
What ist that? Which logo does it mean? I see no changes if I enabled this option.

5.) Show Fanart for Special Content

—> Translation ok, maybe you have a screenshot for that?

6.) Mediaviews - Hide Second Label in List Views

Option enabled, in movies and series you see the „date added“.
My wish is an separate option to disable that „date added“ in movies and series.

Option disabled, movies are now fine (no „date added“ see)
In series you now runtime in minutes, how much episodes in the series and unwatched episodes.

My wishes are:

- Showing the complete series in hours and minutes (like in movies)
- An option to disable „Unwatched“

If you have time to answer me I include some translations till Monday.

Best regards  
@Johnny1982fd , thanks for continuing to work on this.  In regards to your questions:

1. Yes, it is a bug.  I will fix this in the next update.

2. You need to configure a statistics line for a menu item in order for it to appear.  In the following screenshot, you can see that I configured the Movies menu item to have "Movie Library Statistics" as the statistics line.

Which results in this:

You can see tha statistics line on the left, just above the main menu bar.

3. This setting allows you to decide how many fanarts from a playlist or node you want to use as background.  You are correct in that it does not allow you to set None after you set something.  I will fix that.  None will mean that there is no limit.

4. That setting is to enable displaying the clearlogo for a movie/tv show or artist that is being displayed as background in the home screen.  Again, you need to have the clearlogo scraped in order for it to appear.  In the following screenshot, the movie "Hoosiers" is being displayed as background, and you can see its clearlogo on the right, near the top of the screen:

5. This is to show content-specific fanart for special content, like Genres, Countries, Studios, Actors and Directors.  For example, in the following screenshot I am looking at movie Genres, and the Amination genre is highlighted.  So Amber will show fanart from movies with the genre Animation as background, and as you move up or down the list, Amber will show fanart for the specific genre that is highlighted.

6. I will fix the series showing in hours and minutes, there is a bug there.  I will keep in mind your wish for a setting to disable showing the unwatched episode count.  I am not committing to any specific date for adding this, though.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-05-31, 14:12)Johnny1982fd Wrote: [ -> ]Hi @bsoriano Bart,

i guess i found another bug.

In Disney + Addon with "symbols" as view type the title names are lost.
In previous versions that was not.

Have a look at here:

https://imgur.com/a/dhrG5Wb

Best regards!
@Johnny1982fd , thanks for reporting.  I am aware of the issue and I will upload a fix in the next update.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-05-31, 20:24)crazyhands911 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I don't know if this is an issue with Amber @bsoriano  or Artwork Beef @rmrector 

For the images below, I'm in my Anime smartplaylist with Fanart view. I right-click on a show and select the AB: Select Artwork option.
I then choose poster, as I now need to go thru and change my artwork for everything since I finally got my libraries recreated in 18.7 and have AB setup.

My issue is that the images in the AB Selector are so tiny. You can barely see the images, let alone see the actual quality of the images (especially fanart). For my girlfriend's anime collection in particular, the small poster images are problematic. I typically try to go thru and find a poster image of some kind that has the title of the show on and in English because I know I don't have a clue what a show is from just he artwork and for sure not from the japanese characters, lol. So the first screen shot shows you the size of the images in the Selector.

This image shows you the size of the artwork on the fanart view for the playlist. As you can see, you can't read the text in the above image, but it is clearly read in the below image.

I'm really just trying to avoid selecting and deselecting a ton of images to get the one that would work. I plan to go thru my entire media collection, so the faster the better. I have AB setup to download the selected art and delete art that is unselected, so I can at least keep things clean in my files. I originally had AB download all art, but that was overboard and just cluttered my files. I had the issue too where I grabbed a couple of fanarts that looked cool in the small image, but once it loaded, the image was pixelated at fullscale.  Is there a setting or view I need to change in order to see these image previews larger?

I also wondered why AB context items showed up in both the general right-click options, as well as showing up twice if you first select "Manage" on the first set of options. I see no difference between any of the 3 AB: Select Artwork options.

Also Bart, thanks for pointing me in the direction of that mini keyboard. I did a ton of research and came across this iPazzPort with IR Learning. It was about the only one with a similar design that I found that had IR learning so I can hopefully control my Tv and my AV receiver to some degree.
@crazyhands911 , thanks for your feedback.  You can disable the option "Show Artwork Beef Items in Context Menu" found in Settings, Skin Settings, General and the AB items will not appear twice in the "Manage" context menu.  The option is there for those who wish to quickly download missing or all artwork for a media item without going into the "Manage" context menu item, or opening the video info dialog.

I understand about the selection dialog.  That is a dialog that is used in many different areas of the skin, and which I have not redesigned since I took over maintaining the skin.  I will look at other designs for it, since I agree with you that the images shown are very small.  I cannot commit to a date for which I will add this, though.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-05-31, 20:30)crazyhands911 Wrote: [ -> ]I also meant to ask about the delay for the newly selected images to appear. Sometimes they appear pretty quickly, but often times, I seem to need to leave the playlist and come back for the image to refresh. Maybe I'm just not giving it long enough, but the choose art from the old build was instant, and again, if I'm going to go thru and change about every artwork in my library, if those delays or worse, exit playlist and going back is needed, its going to greatly extend the time it takes me to get through that.
@crazyhands911 , the images for smart playlist as backgrounds take a few seconds to appear the first time you select a menu item.  After that they should be almost instantaneous.  I have not found any way of making the images from smart playlists to appear faster the first time.  The version of Amber for Krypton did not have the option for you to select a playlist as the background for a menu item.  You could select a single image, or a folder of images as the background.  You can do this in this version of Amber as well, and the image(s) will be shown instantaneously.

If you have very large playlists (let's say, over 300 items), then you should consider using video nodes (https://kodi.wiki/view/Video_nodes).  Video nodes give you the advantage that you can have all of the usual submenu items for movies, for example, for your video node.  So let's say you have a smart playlist for Oscar winning movies.  If you want to see those movies by country, director, studio, year, etc., you would have to create more smart playlists to show you the movies grouped/ordered like that.  If you create a video node, you can have Kodi create those items for you, so you could put the node as a menu item, and Recently Added, Sets, Years, Countries, Studios, Directors, etc. as submenu items for the menu item.  And they would show you content only from the Oscar winning movies.

Another advantage of video nodes is that they are faster to access than smart playlists, at least in my experience.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-06-01, 16:40)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]I understand about the selection dialog.  That is a dialog that is used in many different areas of the skin, and which I have not redesigned since I took over maintaining the skin.  I will look at other designs for it, since I agree with you that the images shown are very small.  I cannot commit to a date for which I will add this, though.

Regards,

Bart
Thanks for the response and info Bart.  One idea would be to look at the old Choose Art option from from the Titan Skin on v17. Though that was setup for the Artwork Downloader, it might still give a general idea for changes that could make the images larger. That is what I was previously using, and the images were of adequate size. I really like the functionality of the way it is currently setup, just not the image size, lol.
(2020-06-01, 16:27)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-05-31, 11:27)Johnny1982fd Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-05-21, 18:10)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]H@Johnny1982fd , here are the answers:

1. This is what it looks like with logo enabled (the logo is on the top right part of the screen):

And without:

2. With Season/Episode numbers in video info:

Notice that it says "S03E01" before the episode name.  With the option disabled, only the episode name is shown.

3. Yes, it is a bug, I will add the string so it can be translated.

For 4,5,6 and 7, please refer to the first screenshot as the one with the setting disabled.

4. With Disable Info panel active:

5. Alternate List Layout means that the info panel is on the right and not in the middle, like the first screenshot.  With Alternate List Layout disabled, it looks like this:

6. The first screenshot shows how it looks with Hide Second Label in List Views active.  When the setting is inactive, it looks like this (notice the second label with the added date in each list row):

7. The first screenshot shows what it looks like with "Show More Items in List Views" disabled.  With the setting enabled, it looks like this (notice that the font is smaller so more rows can be shown):

8.  With "Episodes Use Poster" disabled, all icon media views use the episode thumb as the icon.  With the setting enabled, it looks like this:

9. I cannot show you a screenshot for that, since I do not use master mode or lock.  I understand this is used when you have multiple profiles defined in your Kodi setup.

10. The statistics line show up in both vertical and horizontal menu.  You need to configure what you want to appear in the statistics line for each menu item, in the same place where you configure the menus.  For horizontal menu it looks like this:

I hope all of this is useful.  Thank you for continuing with the German translation.

Regards,

Bart  

Hi @bsoriano 

Thanks for your screenshots! You’ll get an update on Monday evening.

It's a bit laborious but I'm getting on. Smile

New questions/your help needed:

1.) „Show movie collection count“ —> I saw this always, independent the option is enabled or disabled. Bug?

2.) Enable statistics line —> sorry, this don’t work in my pi4. I enable this but I see nothing on horizontal line or the widget option. I have no idea.

3.) Menu - customize menu „Number of playlist/node Fanarts to use as background“ —> What does it mean? In addition to that … if you choose an entry you have no chance to remove it later. Bug?

4.) Menu - Show Logo In Home Window
What ist that? Which logo does it mean? I see no changes if I enabled this option.

5.) Show Fanart for Special Content

—> Translation ok, maybe you have a screenshot for that?

6.) Mediaviews - Hide Second Label in List Views

Option enabled, in movies and series you see the „date added“.
My wish is an separate option to disable that „date added“ in movies and series.

Option disabled, movies are now fine (no „date added“ see)
In series you now runtime in minutes, how much episodes in the series and unwatched episodes.

My wishes are:

- Showing the complete series in hours and minutes (like in movies)
- An option to disable „Unwatched“

If you have time to answer me I include some translations till Monday.

Best regards  
@Johnny1982fd , thanks for continuing to work on this.  In regards to your questions:

1. Yes, it is a bug.  I will fix this in the next update.

2. You need to configure a statistics line for a menu item in order for it to appear.  In the following screenshot, you can see that I configured the Movies menu item to have "Movie Library Statistics" as the statistics line.

Which results in this:

You can see tha statistics line on the left, just above the main menu bar.

3. This setting allows you to decide how many fanarts from a playlist or node you want to use as background.  You are correct in that it does not allow you to set None after you set something.  I will fix that.  None will mean that there is no limit.

4. That setting is to enable displaying the clearlogo for a movie/tv show or artist that is being displayed as background in the home screen.  Again, you need to have the clearlogo scraped in order for it to appear.  In the following screenshot, the movie "Hoosiers" is being displayed as background, and you can see its clearlogo on the right, near the top of the screen:

5. This is to show content-specific fanart for special content, like Genres, Countries, Studios, Actors and Directors.  For example, in the following screenshot I am looking at movie Genres, and the Amination genre is highlighted.  So Amber will show fanart from movies with the genre Animation as background, and as you move up or down the list, Amber will show fanart for the specific genre that is highlighted.

6. I will fix the series showing in hours and minutes, there is a bug there.  I will keep in mind your wish for a setting to disable showing the unwatched episode count.  I am not committing to any specific date for adding this, though.

Regards,

Bart
Hi @bsoriano 

thanks so much. I will check this at next weekend. Im on holiday Smile

Pls, take this file and include it to your next update.
It is a version with many corrections.

https://www.file-upload.net/download-141...gs.po.html
(2020-06-01, 16:50)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]@crazyhands911 , the images for smart playlist as backgrounds take a few seconds to appear the first time you select a menu item.  After that they should be almost instantaneous.  I have not found any way of making the images from smart playlists to appear faster the first time.  The version of Amber for Krypton did not have the option for you to select a playlist as the background for a menu item.  You could select a single image, or a folder of images as the background.  You can do this in this version of Amber as well, and the image(s) will be shown instantaneously.

If you have very large playlists (let's say, over 300 items), then you should consider using video nodes (https://kodi.wiki/view/Video_nodes).  Video nodes give you the advantage that you can have all of the usual submenu items for movies, for example, for your video node.  So let's say you have a smart playlist for Oscar winning movies.  If you want to see those movies by country, director, studio, year, etc., you would have to create more smart playlists to show you the movies grouped/ordered like that.  If you create a video node, you can have Kodi create those items for you, so you could put the node as a menu item, and Recently Added, Sets, Years, Countries, Studios, Directors, etc. as submenu items for the menu item.  And they would show you content only from the Oscar winning movies.

Another advantage of video nodes is that they are faster to access than smart playlists, at least in my experience.

Regards,

Bart
@bsoriano
With regards to the backgrounds, I'm not sure if we are talking about the same thing. For the Default background image, I have it set to multi image from a folder of digital art from the main skin settings. This is not what I'm referring to.

In my above question, I'm specifically talking about being within a smart playlist with the Fanart View applied. I'm assuming this would be the same whether is was a smart playlist or the generic Movies node. With regards to speed, it is inconsistently changing the artwork that I select for the Poster or the Fanart. Sometimes it changes right away, most of the time it takes several seconds and it will be changed by the time I go into another movie or show and select new art for that one. At other times it seems like I need to back out of the library path entirely and re-enter for the poster or fanart to change, sometimes i have to do that twice even. I do have AB set to delete the old art and download the new art, but AB gives the message that it has updated the art, it just doesn't always change right away.

I will look into the node idea. I have a NAS that has folders setup for Animated Movies, Movies, Tv Shows, Cartoons, Anime, and UFC Fights. I have a smart playlist created with a "path starts with" and links to each folder. I don't know if the nodes was an option a couple of years ago when I started those or not, or perhaps they just sounded easier. I don't typically use any sub-menus for the smart playlists, except for Recently Added Movies. This does have the hiccup that it displays any recently added file that is scraped as a "Movie." So it groups Animated Movies, Movies, and UFC Fights that are recently added.

So if I messed around with nodes, I could essentially remove the generic "Movies" and essentially duplicate it to create 3 separate categories pointing at the paths instead, and the default Title, Year, Recently Added, etc. sub-menus would only apply the parent nodes (Animated Movies, Movies, and UFC Fights)? This would only show the Recently Added UFC Fights for instance? That would be kind of handy. Would changing Views also work the same? For example, I would always want to see all Animated Movies and Movies, but I would actually like to hide the Watched UFC Fights. With smart playlists, this wasn't possible, because it applied it to all "Movies," despite me only changing that on the sideblade for UFC Fights (or at least it did on my old 17.6 Titan build).

On more item I noticed last night. On movie sets, it shows the multiple item image and will tell you how many total items are in the set, but is there a way to signify that all items in the set have been watched vs not watched, or better yet, detail it out, like 3/5 watched or unwatched. Having it list how many have either been watched or remain to be watched would be nice, especially if the flag can't change based on all watched. Would it be possible to have both a set flag and a watched or unwatched flag appear on the posters, and just have the set flag in another corner of the poster than the watched flag? I leave the unwatched flag off personally and just have the watched flag appear to know what stuff I've fully watched, but noticed the set flag overrides that.
(2020-06-01, 18:48)crazyhands911 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-06-01, 16:50)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]@crazyhands911 , the images for smart playlist as backgrounds take a few seconds to appear the first time you select a menu item.  After that they should be almost instantaneous.  I have not found any way of making the images from smart playlists to appear faster the first time.  The version of Amber for Krypton did not have the option for you to select a playlist as the background for a menu item.  You could select a single image, or a folder of images as the background.  You can do this in this version of Amber as well, and the image(s) will be shown instantaneously.

Regards,

Bart
@bsoriano
With regards to the backgrounds, I'm not sure if we are talking about the same thing. For the Default background image, I have it set to multi image from a folder of digital art from the main skin settings. This is not what I'm referring to.

In my above question, I'm specifically talking about being within a smart playlist with the Fanart View applied. I'm assuming this would be the same whether is was a smart playlist or the generic Movies node. With regards to speed, it is inconsistently changing the artwork that I select for the Poster or the Fanart. Sometimes it changes right away, most of the time it takes several seconds and it will be changed by the time I go into another movie or show and select new art for that one. At other times it seems like I need to back out of the library path entirely and re-enter for the poster or fanart to change, sometimes i have to do that twice even. I do have AB set to delete the old art and download the new art, but AB gives the message that it has updated the art, it just doesn't always change right away.

I will look into the node idea. I have a NAS that has folders setup for Animated Movies, Movies, Tv Shows, Cartoons, Anime, and UFC Fights. I have a smart playlist created with a "path starts with" and links to each folder. I don't know if the nodes was an option a couple of years ago when I started those or not, or perhaps they just sounded easier. I don't typically use any sub-menus for the smart playlists, except for Recently Added Movies. This does have the hiccup that it displays any recently added file that is scraped as a "Movie." So it groups Animated Movies, Movies, and UFC Fights that are recently added.

So if I messed around with nodes, I could essentially remove the generic "Movies" and essentially duplicate it to create 3 separate categories pointing at the paths instead, and the default Title, Year, Recently Added, etc. sub-menus would only apply the parent nodes (Animated Movies, Movies, and UFC Fights)? This would only show the Recently Added UFC Fights for instance? That would be kind of handy. Would changing Views also work the same? For example, I would always want to see all Animated Movies and Movies, but I would actually like to hide the Watched UFC Fights. With smart playlists, this wasn't possible, because it applied it to all "Movies," despite me only changing that on the sideblade for UFC Fights (or at least it did on my old 17.6 Titan build).

On more item I noticed last night. On movie sets, it shows the multiple item image and will tell you how many total items are in the set, but is there a way to signify that all items in the set have been watched vs not watched, or better yet, detail it out, like 3/5 watched or unwatched. Having it list how many have either been watched or remain to be watched would be nice, especially if the flag can't change based on all watched. Would it be possible to have both a set flag and a watched or unwatched flag appear on the posters, and just have the set flag in another corner of the poster than the watched flag? I leave the unwatched flag off personally and just have the watched flag appear to know what stuff I've fully watched, but noticed the set flag overrides that. 
@crazyhands911 , thanks for the clarification.  If you are changing images by downloading with AB, I have found the same issue as you.  The only way I see that a poster or fanart changes immediately is if you use the "Choose Art" option in Extras in Video Info.  If you want to change the poster or fanart, this option shows you what you have set and also remote options, though I am not sure what online service it is pulling them from.  This works well for poster and fanart only, if you change those using this option, the change will be immediate.  Another advantage is that the select dialog that this option uses is the file browser dialog, which shows larger images.

You asked:

"So if I messed around with nodes, I could essentially remove the generic "Movies" and essentially duplicate it to create 3 separate categories pointing at the paths instead, and the default Title, Year, Recently Added, etc. sub-menus would only apply the parent nodes (Animated Movies, Movies, and UFC Fights)? This would only show the Recently Added UFC Fights for instance? That would be kind of handy. Would changing Views also work the same? For example, I would always want to see all Animated Movies and Movies, but I would actually like to hide the Watched UFC Fights. With smart playlists, this wasn't possible, because it applied it to all "Movies," despite me only changing that on the sideblade for UFC Fights (or at least it did on my old 17.6 Titan build)."

You are correct about sub-menus only applying for the parent nodes.  However, the filtering is not separated, which is what you are doing when you choose to see All Videos, Watched or Unwatched.  This applies to the whole movie library.

As for the set watched/unwatched info, I do not know of any way to get that info from the skin side.  I will check if the flag can change if all of the movies have been watched.

Regards,

Bart
@bsoriano, I just noticed one thing using the Tvheadend PVR.

During the recording of a TV program, a red circle is displayed on the logo of the TV channel in the shelves.
Until then it's normal.

By displaying the marks at the bottom right of the TV channel's logo, the red circle is the right size.

On the other hand, by displaying the marks at the top right of the logo of the TV channel, the red circle is larger.

Would it be possible to have the smaller red circle, the same size as when it is at the bottom right ?

Thanks in advance.
(2020-06-01, 21:57)Cyberdom Wrote: [ -> ]@bsoriano, I just noticed one thing using the Tvheadend PVR.

During the recording of a TV program, a red circle is displayed on the logo of the TV channel in the shelves.
Until then it's normal.

By displaying the marks at the bottom right of the TV channel's logo, the red circle is the right size.

On the other hand, by displaying the marks at the top right of the logo of the TV channel, the red circle is larger.

Would it be possible to have the smaller red circle, the same size as when it is at the bottom right ?

Thanks in advance.
@Cyberdom , thanks for reporting this.  Since I do not have a true top right image for when a channel is recording, and since channel logos can vary in size, I will leave the recording image in the same position even when you have enabled to show marks in top right.  I will include this change in the next update.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-06-01, 22:47)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-06-01, 21:57)Cyberdom Wrote: [ -> ]@bsoriano, I just noticed one thing using the Tvheadend PVR.

Until then it's normal.

Thanks in advance.
@Cyberdom , thanks for reporting this.  Since I do not have a true top right image for when a channel is recording, and since channel logos can vary in size, I will leave the recording image in the same position even when you have enabled to show marks in top right.  I will include this change in the next update.

Regards,

Bart  
Which means that the red circle indicating a recording in progress will always be at the bottom right ? Even having activated the display of marks in top right ?
If that's it, that's fine with me.

Thank you @bsoriano.
In the movies selection, I have Resently Added Movies on Top and Random Movies underneath. Not all the tiles are filling in the Random Movies. If I select one of them it gives me the title and length like they all do. What configuration am I missing to get them all to fill in.

Thanks