Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2020-12-31, 01:01)BriceysCousin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-12-30, 23:53)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-12-30, 05:39)BriceysCousin Wrote: [ -> ]@bsoriano thanks for all your hard work!

i'd like to report that the latest version available for Kodi Leia no longer displays the "Watched" icon next to the video title if you're accessing a video through the "Videos" interface

by comparison, the "Watched" icon is still present next to the video title if i'm using the YouTube add-on
@BriceysCousin , thanks for reporting this.  Are these videos that have been scanned into your library? What view type are you using?  Could you please post a screenshot? Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
I'm using the "Tall List" view

These are videos located on an external hard drive

I select the "Videos" option from the home screen and then select my external hard drive

As you can see, Kodi knows that I've watched a portion of the video, but the "Watched" icon is no longer present on the video title:

@BriceysCousin, thanks for the screenshot. I will look into this in the next couple of days.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-12-31, 03:56)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]@shedrock, I have seen it take long, but usually due to issues with tmdb. Please post your debug log here. That way I can check also if there is a problem with the way I am calling the addon. Thanks.
Thanks Bart. I will post it tomorrow morning.

Regards,

Shedrock
Hi Bart, 

Just received the latest update and it seems my shelves were broken. Ive managed to configure everything back from defaults but the only thing that has changed is that the episode name and number is not displayed in the TV Shows shelves. I use Recently Added TV Shows and In Progress TV shows as dual shelves but they both do not show the episode name. Instead it shows the total number of episodes and number of unwatched followed by rating. E.g. it says Seinfeld (1989) . 180 (4). 9.3

Is there a setting that Ive missed?

I need it to say TV Show . Episode Number. Episode name like it did before the update
@bsoriano - Bart, I have another dumb question. Why isn't the git version updated to 3.2.120? Isn't this a new way in which you;re doing it. I always got the updates/changed files via your repo.

Also, I seem to be having some flag issues. By that I mean, the un-watched and watched markers. This is not what the others users are referring to in a few posts up. I will take a screenshot tomorrow if I see it happening and post it so that you can see exactly what I am referring to.

Cheers.,

Dale

I don't get those small logos's in tall list under movieposter, any hint?
(2020-12-31, 03:59)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-12-31, 01:01)BriceysCousin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-12-30, 23:53)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]@BriceysCousin , thanks for reporting this.  Are these videos that have been scanned into your library? What view type are you using?  Could you please post a screenshot? Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
I'm using the "Tall List" view

I select the "Videos" option from the home screen and then select my external hard drive

As you can see, Kodi knows that I've watched a portion of the video, but the "Watched" icon is no longer present on the video title:

@BriceysCousin, thanks for the screenshot. I will look into this in the next couple of days.

Regards,

Bart

My issue is almost exactly the same, I am not using the library but going to videos/files/"smb share" and not seeing the watched icon any more
Hello all,

First of all, Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year to all of you.  May 2021 bring us all an abundance of health and peace.

I have uploaded versions 3.2.121 (Leia) and 3.4.10 (Matrix) to GitHub and the Amber repos.  Besides miscellaneous fixes, the main change is:

1.  Add smaller favourite icons options.  Amber no allows you to show smaller icons in the Favourites dialog.  You can choose to show three rows or four rows of icons.  You will find a new setting here:

This is what the favourites dialog looks like if the new setting is set to No:

If you set "Show three rows"  to Yes it looks like this:

And if you set "Show Four Rows" it looks like this:

As usual, please download, test and let me know if you find any issues.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-12-31, 11:57)Zerc Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-12-31, 03:59)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-12-31, 01:01)BriceysCousin Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using the "Tall List" view

Regards,

Bart

My issue is almost exactly the same, I am not using the library but going to videos/files/"smb share" and not seeing the watched icon any more
@Zerc , I will be looking at this in the next couple of days.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-12-31, 05:15)shedrock Wrote: [ -> ]@bsoriano - Bart, I have another dumb question. Why isn't the git version updated to 3.2.120? Isn't this a new way in which you;re doing it. I always got the updates/changed files via your repo.

Also, I seem to be having some flag issues. By that I mean, the un-watched and watched markers. This is not what the others users are referring to in a few posts up. I will take a screenshot tomorrow if I see it happening and post it so that you can see exactly what I am referring to.

Cheers.,

Dale
@shedrock , not a dumb question at all.  I just forgot to bump the version number in GitHub.  This is fixed now.  In fact, latest version is now 3.2.121 in GitHub and the Amber repo.

As soon as you can provide the screenshot, I will take a look at the issue.  Happy New Year!

Regards,

Bart
(2020-12-31, 05:09)Piranha2004 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Bart, 

Just received the latest update and it seems my shelves were broken. Ive managed to configure everything back from defaults but the only thing that has changed is that the episode name and number is not displayed in the TV Shows shelves. I use Recently Added TV Shows and In Progress TV shows as dual shelves but they both do not show the episode name. Instead it shows the total number of episodes and number of unwatched followed by rating. E.g. it says Seinfeld (1989) . 180 (4). 9.3

I need it to say TV Show . Episode Number. Episode name like it did before the update
@Piranha2004 , I think perhaps you chose "Recently Added Tv Shows"  and not "Recently Added Episodes" as your shelf, and that is why you do not see episode names and numbers.  The TV show shelf shows you info on the tv show, not on episodes.  Just configure the episodes shelf by choosing "Default Shelves->Episodes->Recently Added Episodes".  It should look like this:

Please let me know if this answers your question.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-12-31, 08:45)theghostnl Wrote: [ -> ]Image

I don't get those small logos's in tall list under movieposter, any hint?
@theghostnl , please make sure that you have the following setting set to "No":

If it it set to Yes, the media flags will not show.  If you do have it set to No, then the issue must be something else.  If you press Info on a movie or episode that is in your library, does it show the flags in the video info dialog? Please let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Have you updated the skin in your onedrive yet Bart ? I just tried downloading the new version of your repo direct from github and i t did the same as last week , file is 1.1gb.
(2021-01-01, 00:25)ontap Wrote: [ -> ]Have you updated the skin in your onedrive yet Bart ? I just tried downloading the new version of your repo direct from github and i t did the same as last week , file is 1.1gb.

@ontap, you do not need to download the repo again. Just do a "check for updates" on the repo addon itself, and Kodi should tell you that there are updates to Amber. Please let me know if this worked for you. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2021-01-01, 00:28)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-01-01, 00:25)ontap Wrote: [ -> ]Have you updated the skin in your onedrive yet Bart ? I just tried downloading the new version of your repo direct from github and i t did the same as last week , file is 1.1gb.

@ontap, you do not need to download the repo again. Just do a "check for updates" on the repo addon itself, and Kodi should tell you that there are updates to Amber. Please let me know if this worked for you. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Getting a dependency error on "script.favorites version 7.1.1.1"
(2021-01-01, 00:06)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-12-31, 05:09)Piranha2004 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Bart, 

@Piranha2004 , I think perhaps you chose "Recently Added Tv Shows"  and not "Recently Added Episodes" as your shelf, and that is why you do not see episode names and numbers.  The TV show shelf shows you info on the tv show, not on episodes.  Just configure the episodes shelf by choosing "Default Shelves->Episodes->Recently Added Episodes".  It should look like this:

Please let me know if this answers your question.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
@bsoriano thanks for that. It fixed the top shelf (Recently added Episodes) but not the bottom. Previously it would be displaying the full details of the next episode in the series and Ive confirmed the bottom shelf should definitely be "In Progress TV Shows" instead of "In Progress Episodes". Apart from that annoying tidbit, its all looking great.