Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2021-04-14, 09:09)billyrene Wrote: [ -> ]if you pull up the OSD the new media flags are over the thumbnail

in low list view, at the bottom. the new flags are super close to the "genre:comedy" in this case

in the info dialogue if you have a full set of media flags for a movie the flags don't fit under the poster and the most right flag is cut off

in fanart view the lower left flags are pushed way to the edge of the screen, compared to the right

in the info dialogue if you get information on an actor the aspect ratio and channels are missing

unrelated: if one hits the info button in the OSD during a video that has no info, happened with youtube videos for me, the OSD does not disappear after 5 seconds but only the controls disappear and the rest of the OSD stays visible.

@billyrene, thanks for these! I will fix them very soon.

Regards,

Bart
(2021-04-14, 03:58)stuckinthehome Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-12, 23:49)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-12, 04:08)stuckinthehome Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having an issue with Kodi crashing on exit to the OS while using Amber so it takes about three minutes to exit and I get a crashlog in my home directory. I tried Estuary and Transparency and I didn't see the same issue. I also tried disabling Embuary Helper but this didn't help. Running Kodi 18.7 on a Pi 3+ running Raspbian. I need to exit to connect my BT headphones since my keyboard shortcut that I created doesn't work while in Kodi. Can someone point me in the right direction on what to look for in the core dump file?
@stuckinthehome , if by core dump file you meant a Kodi debug log, it would be helpful if you can post a link to one taken when the issue happens.  Also, you can try disabling all addons that are not totally required in Amber and see if that helps.  The only three addons that Amber relies on (are listed as requirements) are script.skinshortcuts, script.favourites and resources.uisounds.amber.  

Regards,

Bart
Thanks for the help. I got a core dump file due to the seg fault.

I don't know what the /home/dom means as I don't have username nor a home directory called dom.

https://pastebin.com/jRScY8Lf
@stuckinthehome, thanks.  Unfortunately, I cannot discern anything from this, since the Kodi log part is incomplete.  Please provide a complete Kodi debug log. Thank you.

Regards,

Bart
(2021-04-13, 23:23)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-11, 10:26)Input1963 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-10, 18:40)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]@Input1963 , they are not in the skin yet, I just wanted to see if you liked the look of those in my screenshot.  Please let me know, and thanks for looking for the flags.

Regards,

Bart
Bart, if you could add the colord icons in the skin that would be amazing :-)

Thx
H.
@Input1963 , please try the latest from GitHub.  I have implemented the colored flags.  There is a new setting here:

The flags look like this in the library:

And like this in the video info dialog:

And finally like this when playing media:

Please test thoroughly, since I had to make changes to all of the media view types to accommodate the new flags.  Please let me know if you find any issues.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Bart, the icons are really beautiful, great job man!! only in pauzed modus is one icon in the lower view modus ( het rechtse icoontje komt dan iets in het beeld)

Grtz
H.
I have my movie library set to show using the Big Panel viewtype. When I go into a movieset, it shows in the List viewtype.

If I change a collection to the Big Panel viewtype, it changes the viewtype for that movieset only, meaning I have to do that for every movieset, present and future.

Is there a way to set the default movieset viewtype for Amber, so that I can set it once and never have to touch it again? Failing that, is there an easy way to set the viewtype for every movieset at once?
(2021-04-14, 14:55)Tiny Clanger Wrote: [ -> ]I have my movie library set to show using the Big Panel viewtype. When I go into a movieset, it shows in the List viewtype.

If I change a collection to the Big Panel viewtype, it changes the viewtype for that movieset only, meaning I have to do that for every movieset, present and future.

Is there a way to set the default movieset viewtype for Amber, so that I can set it once and never have to touch it again? Failing that, is there an easy way to set the viewtype for every movieset at once?
Yes, go to skin settings/Media Views/Use new media Views selector.
(2021-04-14, 09:09)billyrene Wrote: [ -> ]if you pull up the OSD the new media flags are over the thumbnail

in low list view, at the bottom. the new flags are super close to the "genre:comedy" in this case

in the info dialogue if you have a full set of media flags for a movie the flags don't fit under the poster and the most right flag is cut off

in fanart view the lower left flags are pushed way to the edge of the screen, compared to the right

in the info dialogue if you get information on an actor the aspect ratio and channels are missing

unrelated: if one hits the info button in the OSD during a video that has no info, happened with youtube videos for me, the OSD does not disappear after 5 seconds but only the controls disappear and the rest of the OSD stays visible.
@billyrene , could you please test again with the latest from GitHub? I think I fixed all of the issues you mentioned, including the info on the OSD for non-library items.  Please let me know if the issues are indeed fixed.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2021-04-14, 14:35)Input1963 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-13, 23:23)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-11, 10:26)Input1963 Wrote: [ -> ]Bart, if you could add the colord icons in the skin that would be amazing :-)

Thx
H.
@Input1963 , please try the latest from GitHub.  I have implemented the colored flags.  There is a new setting here:

Please test thoroughly, since I had to make changes to all of the media view types to accommodate the new flags.  Please let me know if you find any issues.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Bart, the icons are really beautiful, great job man!! only in pauzed modus is one icon in the lower view modus ( het rechtse icoontje komt dan iets in het beeld)

Grtz
H.
@Input1963 , could you please test with the latest from GitHub? I think I fixed the issue you mentioned.  Please let me know if the issue is indeed fixed.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2021-04-14, 17:14)jdig4240 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-14, 14:55)Tiny Clanger Wrote: [ -> ]I have my movie library set to show using the Big Panel viewtype. When I go into a movieset, it shows in the List viewtype.

Yes, go to skin settings/Media Views/Use new media Views selector.
@jdig4240 , thanks! 

@Tiny Clanger , that is correct.  The best way in Amber is to enable the new media views selector.  With that, you can specify which view type you would like for each media type, and even for each addon.  It is important to note that for the new media views selector to function, you need a recent version of the addon script.skinvariables.  Please download it using the addon author's repo: https://github.com/jurialmunkey/reposito...ey-2.0.zip

Please let me know if you were able to do what you wanted to do.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2021-04-14, 12:26)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-14, 03:58)stuckinthehome Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-12, 23:49)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]@stuckinthehome , if by core dump file you meant a Kodi debug log, it would be helpful if you can post a link to one taken when the issue happens.  Also, you can try disabling all addons that are not totally required in Amber and see if that helps.  The only three addons that Amber relies on (are listed as requirements) are script.skinshortcuts, script.favourites and resources.uisounds.amber.  

Regards,

Bart
Thanks for the help. I got a core dump file due to the seg fault.

I don't know what the /home/dom means as I don't have username nor a home directory called dom.

@stuckinthehome, thanks.  Unfortunately, I cannot discern anything from this, since the Kodi log part is incomplete.  Please provide a complete Kodi debug log. Thank you.

Regards,

Bart
Thanks for the help. See debug log at the following link

https://pastebin.com/70drqsby
(2021-04-15, 02:22)stuckinthehome Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-14, 12:26)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-14, 03:58)stuckinthehome Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the help. I got a core dump file due to the seg fault.

Regards,

Bart
Thanks for the help. See debug log at the following link

https://pastebin.com/70drqsby
@stuckinthehome, that link is not valid anymore.

Regards,

Bart
(2021-04-14, 23:17)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-14, 14:35)Input1963 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-13, 23:23)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]@Input1963 , please try the latest from GitHub.  I have implemented the colored flags.  There is a new setting here:

Regards,

Bart

Grtz
H.
@Input1963 , could you please test with the latest from GitHub? I think I fixed the issue you mentioned.  Please let me know if the issue is indeed fixed.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Bart,
everything woks just fine thanks.
Grtz
H.
(2021-04-15, 13:44)Input1963 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-14, 23:17)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-14, 14:35)Input1963 Wrote: [ -> ]Bart, the icons are really beautiful, great job man!! only in pauzed modus is one icon in the lower view modus ( het rechtse icoontje komt dan iets in het beeld)

Grtz
H.

Regards,

Bart
Bart,
everything woks just fine thanks.
Grtz
H.
@Input1963 , thanks for confirming.

Regards,

Bart
(2021-04-14, 23:15)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]

in low list view, at the bottom. the new flags are super close to the "genre:comedy" in this cas

@billyrene , could you please test again with the latest from GitHub? I think I fixed all of the issues you mentioned, including the info on the OSD for non-library items.  Please let me know if the issues are indeed fixed.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
thanks for fixing those. the colored icons look great, thanks so much for them.

just one more thing if i may. in low list view on the bottom it still looks a little crowded. the flags are still rather close to genre. maybe you can lower the media flags a little bit more as there is still plenty of room underneath till the end of the screen

(2021-04-15, 17:00)billyrene Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-14, 23:15)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]

in low list view, at the bottom. the new flags are super close to the "genre:comedy" in this cas

Regards,

Bart

just one more thing if i may. in low list view on the bottom it still looks a little crowded. the flags are still rather close to genre. maybe you can lower the media flags a little bit more as there is still plenty of room underneath till the end of the screen

@billyrene , fair enough.  Could you please try the latest from GitHub? This is how they look now for low list:

Please let me know if this is closer to what you were expecting.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2021-04-15, 17:39)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-15, 17:00)billyrene Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-14, 23:15)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]@billyrene , could you please test again with the latest from GitHub? I think I fixed all of the issues you mentioned, including the info on the OSD for non-library items.  Please let me know if the issues are indeed fixed.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

@billyrene , fair enough.  Could you please try the latest from GitHub? This is how they look now for low list:

Please let me know if this is closer to what you were expecting.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
AWESOME Cool