Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2021-07-22, 10:53)Cyberdom Wrote: [ -> ]Center shelf items on screen : Centrer les éléments de l'étagère à l'écran

@Cyberdom , thanks for the correction and the translations.  They should be available in the next Amber repo version.

Regards,

Bart
(2021-07-22, 15:16)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-07-22, 08:11)jdig4240 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, sweet features. I LOVE the info popup option, very useful!! The centering of widgets is also a great addition, both work great, thank you!  On a side note, i have a question. Is there a way to make a shortcut to PVR Categories window as a submenu enrty?  Or even better, would there be a way to have the PVR category window automatically popup when you first open the guide or Channels window? Just curious. Thanks for making this better and better each update. Outstanding!

@jdig4240 , thank you for your kind words.  As to your question, if you mean the TV Channel groups, then I have not found a way to add that as a submenu entry.  If it is not the tv channel groups, please send me a screenshot of the window that you mean so I can take a better look.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

You know what, Im just going to cancel that request about having the grouplist popup. I didnt realize Amber is very easy to access the channel groupings already, I didnt see the top row with the channel groups when I first looked, but now I do and its easy to get to. But anyways, this was the dialog I was referring to..
https://ibb.co/t4QfN8B
https://ibb.co/qk4r7DG
Hello all,

For those of you that can update and test from GitHub, I just added (Matrix only) an option to get directly to the info dialog from the fanart title button that appears if you have a main menu item with random movies for background, or random tv shows.  The new setting is here:

So, if you have the settings as the screenshot above, and you have, for example, set a main menu item background to be "Random Movie Fanart (Kodi)", you should be seeing a fanart title button in the top left, that changes as the movie background changes.  In case you have not noticed this before, the button looks like this:

And you get to it by pressing Down from the submenu in the Horizontal menu, or Left from the submenu in the Vertical menu.

With the new setting enabled, when you click on the title button, you should get the info dialog for that movie or tv show.  Please note that this only works if you have the addon themoviedb helper installed, enabled, and have enabled its use in the Amber settings.

If you can, please test this new functionality, and let me know if you find any issues.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
@bsoriano Tried the latest on github and works for me without any problems.  Nice feature, btw.  You're really putting a lot into this skin.  Thanks!
(2021-07-23, 15:08)bobrap Wrote: [ -> ]@bsoriano Tried the latest on github and works for me without any problems.  Nice feature, btw.  You're really putting a lot into this skin.  Thanks!
@bobrap , thanks for confirming that it is working well and that you like it Smile

Regards,

Bart
Bsoriano. Referring to the new info popup for widgets....I noticed something that I dont believe is intended, but is happening.. So the info popup is supposed to be only for widgets correct? So heres the issue. If you make a TV Shows widget, for example, Im using TMDBH/Trending shows as a widget. If I click a show in the widget and the Info popup is enabled for that widget, that popup is persistent even in the addon after clicking from the widget. I hope im explaining it well. I can send a video if it helps..
(2021-07-25, 18:50)jdig4240 Wrote: [ -> ]Bsoriano. Referring to the new info popup for widgets....I noticed something that I dont believe is intended, but is happening.. So the info popup is supposed to be only for widgets correct? So heres the issue. If you make a TV Shows widget, for example, Im using TMDBH/Trending shows as a widget. If I click a show in the widget and the Info popup is enabled for that widget, that popup is persistent even in the addon after clicking from the widget. I hope im explaining it well. I can send a video if it helps..

Heres a video showing an example..https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/579122969
(2021-07-25, 18:50)jdig4240 Wrote: [ -> ]Bsoriano. Referring to the new info popup for widgets....I noticed something that I dont believe is intended, but is happening.. So the info popup is supposed to be only for widgets correct? So heres the issue. If you make a TV Shows widget, for example, Im using TMDBH/Trending shows as a widget. If I click a show in the widget and the Info popup is enabled for that widget, that popup is persistent even in the addon after clicking from the widget. I hope im explaining it well. I can send a video if it helps..

Heres a video with an example..https://vimeo.com/579122969
Hi Bart.

Finnish translation for Fanart title button opens info dialog = Fanitaiteen otsikkonappi avaa info dialogin

I couldn't get this feature to work on my shield tv. Fanart title doesn't show up on movies but yet it shows up with music
(2021-07-25, 22:47)G0mez Wrote: [ -> ]I couldn't get this feature to work on my shield tv. Fanart title doesn't show up on movies but yet it shows up with music

Ah figured out why it wasn't working for movies, had 'show three shelves together' option enabled.
(2021-07-25, 19:13)jdig4240 Wrote: [ -> ]https://vimeo.com/579122969

@jdig4240 , thanks for reporting this.  I have fixed the issue.  The changes are on GitHub already.

Regards,

Bart
(2021-07-25, 22:47)G0mez Wrote: [ -> ]Fanitaiteen otsikkonappi avaa info dialogin

@G0mez, thank you for the translation.  It should show up in the next Amber repo version.

Regards,

Bart
(2021-07-26, 10:53)G0mez Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-07-25, 22:47)G0mez Wrote: [ -> ]I couldn't get this feature to work on my shield tv. Fanart title doesn't show up on movies but yet it shows up with music

Ah figured out why it wasn't working for movies, had 'show three shelves together' option enabled.
@G0mez , I understand that you are using the Horizontal menu, correct? If so, then this is a bug and I will fix it.

Regards,

Bart

EDIT: @G0mez , found the issue and fixed it.  The changes are already on GitHub.
(2021-07-23, 00:40)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all,

For those of you that can update and test from GitHub, I just added (Matrix only) an option to get directly to the info dialog from the fanart title button that appears if you have a main menu item with random movies for background, or random tv shows.  The new setting is here:

Here is the French translation of this new feature :
Fanart title button opens info dialog : Le bouton du titre du fanart ouvre la boîte de dialogue d'informations
(2021-07-26, 21:41)Cyberdom Wrote: [ -> ]Le bouton du titre du fanart ouvre la boîte de dialogue d'informations

@Cyberdom , thank you for the translation.  It should be included in the next Amber repo version.

Regards,

Bart