Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2020-01-26, 23:43)shedrock Wrote: [ -> ]@bsoriano - Something seems a bit off since I updated to the latest GIT version. There is no longer an overlay in the settings screen as you can see from the image below.

Also, when my System starts up and loads Library Watchdog, it overlaps.

EDIT: I figured out that I had to setup a default color. This should have a default color because it was very difficult to see anything whenI first entered the settings screen.

I just noticed that I can't change the color of the text of the current playing music track. It is a dark shade of blue and doesn't seem to be defined in the color settings.

Shedrock
@shedrock, I just pushed a fix for the transparent dialog bakgrounds issue.  

Could you please send me a picture with the text for the currently playing music track? Perhaps this is something I missed.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

EDIT: @shedrock, please change the "Selected Text Color", that should change the color of the text for the currently playing music track.  Please let me know.  Thanks.
Hello Bart,

you are my hero :-)
 thank you, the side menu in the home menu is fix.
but, at the color cangeing view there is the background missing. we can not red the window content Smile of course, i know the color picker must be installed, but other people don´t now. Smile

I have found the problem. in standard the color for dialog background tint is no color, then you have no background Smile

here you see the problem with the time. The movie end time is later as 19 seconds. This is the time, so long the movie played. and not the end time.

a querstion: Do you as Skinner translate the Texts in the other Language? If you want, i can send the translated text in German for you?

Grinario
(2020-01-27, 00:15)Grinario Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Bart,

you are my hero :-)
 thank you, the side menu in the home menu is fix.
but, at the color cangeing view there is the background missing. we can not red the window content Smile of course, i know the color picker must be installed, but other people don´t now. Smile

I have found the problem. in standard the color for dialog background tint is no color, then you have no background Smile

ImageImage

here you see the problem with the time. The movie end time is later as 19 seconds. This is the time, so long the movie played. and not the end time.

@Grinario, thanks for the info! I think I already fixed the no color for the dialog backgrounds, please download the latest from Git.  And thanks for showing me about the end time info in the top bar for live tv, I will be looking at that right away.

Regards,

Bart

EDIT: @Grinario, I fixed the issue of the displayed time information in the top bar.  Please download the latest from Git, test, and let me know.  Thanks.
(2020-01-27, 00:20)Grinario Wrote: [ -> ]a querstion: Do you as Skinner translate the Texts in the other Language? If you want, i can send the translated text in German for you?

Grinario
@Grinario , supposedly, the way to get translations for the skin is through Transifex, but this hasn't been working for me for some time.  Kodi skins use language files, which are in separate folders (per language) in the skin's "language" folder.  For example, for German, there is a "resource.language.de_de" folder in the language folder of the skin.  In that folder, there is a file named "strings.po".  This file has all of the strings the skin uses and their translations to German.

However, each one of those files needs to be kept up to date, since skinners are adding, deleting and modifying strings in their skin.  The best way for you to provide me an updated German translation would be to:

1.  Get the strings.po for the English language (found in the resource.language.en_gb folder in the skin's language folder).
2. Get the current (outdated) strings.po for German (found in the resource.language.de_de folder in the skin's language folder).
3. Open both files with a text editor
4. Compare both files
5. Add the missing translations in the current German file
6. Post the updated German strings.po file to a cloud drive site or other file sharing site, and post the link to it here in the forum.

I know it sounds complicated, but it really is pretty straight forward.  If you are willing to provide an updated German translation I can provide you with more detailed steps.  Thanks for offering!

Regards,

Bart
(2020-01-27, 00:12)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]@shedrock, I just pushed a fix for the transparent dialog bakgrounds issue.  

Could you please send me a picture with the text for the currently playing music track? Perhaps this is something I missed.  Thanks.

EDIT: @shedrock, please change the "Selected Text Color", that should change the color of the text for the currently playing music track.  Please let me know.  Thanks. 
It still displays in dark blue. I also have the Selected Text Color set to FF85FE33 and it makes no difference.

(2020-01-27, 00:53)shedrock Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-01-27, 00:12)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]@shedrock, I just pushed a fix for the transparent dialog bakgrounds issue.  

It still displays in dark blue. I also have the Selected Text Color set to FF85FE33 and it makes no difference.

@shedrock, I found the issue.  Please download the latest from Git and let me know.  As I mentioned before, you need to change the "Selected Text Color" to see the change in the text for the currently playing track.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-01-27, 01:09)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-01-27, 00:53)shedrock Wrote: [ -> ]@shedrock, I found the issue.  Please download the latest from Git and let me know.  As I mentioned before, you need to change the "Selected Text Color" to see the change in the text for the currently playing track.  Thanks
Thanks Bart,

This works great now. However, I have to keep the "Focused Text Color" set to NONE. If I don't then there is an odd shadow color on the album names. No biggie though. I can live wit that.

Thanks for all your hard man man. I really appreciate it all. Big Grin

Shedrock
(2020-01-27, 02:16)shedrock Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-01-27, 01:09)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-01-27, 00:53)shedrock Wrote: [ -> ]@shedrock, I found the issue.  Please download the latest from Git and let me know.  As I mentioned before, you need to change the "Selected Text Color" to see the change in the text for the currently playing track.  Thanks
Thanks Bart,

This works great now. However, I have to keep the "Focused Text Color" set to NONE. If I don't then there is an odd shadow color on the album names. No biggie though. I can live wit that.

Thanks for all your hard man man. I really appreciate it all. Big Grin

Shedrock

@shedrock, thanks! Smile

Can you please post a screenshot of the shadow issue with album names? Hopefully I can fix that too. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
@bsoriano - No problem. Here is the Screenshot.

@bsoriano Seems all is well.

Can you reproduce a crash situation. Which happens both my laptop (ubuntu and windows) and my pc (windows). During listening a music addon preferably an online radio (with spectrum visualisation) going addon manager and clicking addon download from zip file will crash the kodi. That crash not happening in other skins but it had happened to me few times with amber. (Other menus are work fine and when not listening music it's not crash when I go to that menu.)
(2020-01-27, 02:32)shedrock Wrote: [ -> ]@bsoriano - No problem. Here is the Screenshot.

@shedrock, thank you. I will look into it today.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-01-27, 10:52)ozzyman Wrote: [ -> ]@bsoriano Seems all is well.

Can you reproduce a crash situation. Which happens both my laptop (ubuntu and windows) and my pc (windows). During listening a music addon preferably an online radio (with spectrum visualisation) going addon manager and clicking addon download from zip file will crash the kodi. That crash not happening in other skins but it had happened to me few times with amber. (Other menus are work fine and when not listening music it's not crash when I go to that menu.)

@ozzyman, thanks for the feedback. I will look into the crash situation. Can you please reproduce it as well and post a debug log? Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Hello all,

First of all, my apologies for the issue of transparent backgrounds introduced in version 3.2.39. I have fixed it in version 3.2.40, which is already in GitHub. Please download, test, and let me know what you think. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-01-27, 00:32)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-01-27, 00:20)Grinario Wrote: [ -> ]a querstion: Do you as Skinner translate the Texts in the other Language? If you want, i can send the translated text in German for you?

Grinario
@Grinario , supposedly, the way to get translations for the skin is through Transifex, but this hasn't been working for me for some time.  Kodi skins use language files, which are in separate folders (per language) in the skin's "language" folder.  For example, for German, there is a "resource.language.de_de" folder in the language folder of the skin.  In that folder, there is a file named "strings.po".  This file has all of the strings the skin uses and their translations to German.

However, each one of those files needs to be kept up to date, since skinners are adding, deleting and modifying strings in their skin.  The best way for you to provide me an updated German translation would be to:

1.  Get the strings.po for the English language (found in the resource.language.en_gb folder in the skin's language folder).
2. Get the current (outdated) strings.po for German (found in the resource.language.de_de folder in the skin's language folder).
3. Open both files with a text editor
4. Compare both files
5. Add the missing translations in the current German file
6. Post the updated German strings.po file to a cloud drive site or other file sharing site, and post the link to it here in the forum.

I know it sounds complicated, but it really is pretty straight forward.  If you are willing to provide an updated German translation I can provide you with more detailed steps.  Thanks for offering!

Regards,

Bart  
Hello Bart,

Thank you. I help you with pleasure!
i think here and the KODI Community is a give and take. I can not programming so i will do what i can. And i show you what i like in the skin and you do it or think about my proposal. So can i support you for the translation. We have one target, the perfect skin :-)

i will start with compare the both files. Can i copy the new german file back in my Kodi folder for test it? Then i must only restart th Kodi and it takes the new file?

And now, i start with the translation, and ther are prpblems Smile

Wat must i do with the german letters Ä,Ö,Ü,ß? can i type the letters or must i type in the other signs?
for example: "Kürzlich" is correct "Kürzlich" or "Zufällig" is correct in german Zufällig 

and when in the english file is noticed: 

# empty strings from id 31055 to 31068
msgctxt "#31069"
msgid "Random episodes"
msgstr ""

is the string ID 31055 to 31068 every time 31069 and this are random episodes? Or must i split it to mor lines?

This is not so easy, but i we can do it.

grinario