Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2020-03-21, 18:35)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]@shedrock , it is working fine for me (Windows 10, Kodi 18.6).  The Search Online in TMDb uses tmdb helper.  Please check what version you have of the addon.  I am using version 2.2.84, and it is working fine.  Please remember that you need to get that from jurialmunkey's repo, since the version in the Kodi repo is too old and does not have functionality that Amber uses.  Thanks. 
My bad. I should have read your earlier posts regarding jurialmunkey's version. I apologize for that. It works great now.

Shedrock
@bsoriano - Hi Bart,

I know I am probably missing something somewhere, but when I turn off the option "SHOW Audio and Subtitle Info", shouldn't this turn off that view in the following area as shown in the image below?

Regards,

Shedrock
(2020-03-22, 14:12)shedrock Wrote: [ -> ]@bsoriano - Hi Bart,

I know I am probably missing something somewhere, but when I turn off the option "SHOW Audio and Subtitle Info", shouldn't this turn off that view in the following area as shown in the image below?

Regards,

Shedrock

@shedrock, yes, it should. I will check to see what is happening with the icons view. I will let you know.

Regards,

Bart
@bsoriano - Thank you. Smile
Just updated amber 3.2.51 from repo and think I lost ratings from movies and tv shows at my library. Is there option to turn em on? Cant be 100% sure it is skin related issue but didnt do anything else before updating amber so wonder if anyone else is experiencing same thing? Tried to scrape movie info again but ratings didn't show up.

Using kodi 18.6 on shield tv
(2020-03-22, 23:50)G0mez Wrote: [ -> ]Just updated amber 3.2.51 from repo and think I lost ratings from movies and tv shows at my library. Is there option to turn em on? Cant be 100% sure it is skin related issue but didnt do anything else before updating amber so wonder if anyone else is experiencing same thing? Tried to scrape movie info again but ratings didn't show up.

Using kodi 18.6 on shield tv
@G0mez , please see my post when I uploaded version 3.2.51 (https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2932724).  The ratings are disabled by default.  You can enable them in skin settings, including deciding which ratings you want to show in the video info dialog.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Aw yesh now all is fine. Should have read previous post, sorry for that Tongue
Hello Bart,
thank you for the changes and removing the info in list views.
But i habe in Tall list a Problem. There is a overlay with info and the List contend in Picture view.

Viele Grüße
Grinario
(2020-03-19, 01:38)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-03-18, 22:18)Cyberdom Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-03-18, 16:15)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]@Cyberdom, I must have done something incorrectly in the language file.  I redid the label and tested using French and now the label displays correctly.  Please download and test version 3.2.50 from GitHub or the Amber repo and let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart   
@bsoriano, it's good, the label is good in French.

Another thing, I use the List view in the TV shows and I noticed that if the summary of a TV show or an episode is long enough, it touches the bottom line with the season and the episode.
Would it be possible to enlarge the space a little between the summary of an episode and the line with the season and the episode ?

Same for movies, with List view, a movie summary tends to touch the genre line of the movie.
Would it be possible to enlarge the space a little between the summary of a film and the line with the genre of the film ?      

@Cyberdom, thanks for the additional feedback. I will push a new version solving those issues tomorrow.

Regards,

Bart

EDIT: @Cyberdom , please test version 3.2.51 (GitHub or Amber repo).  This should be fixed now.  Please update, test, and let me know.  Thanks.     
@bsoriano, for spacing, it's good for TV shows and movies.

However, I just noticed this problem with music.
Can you widen the space between the summary and the genre line in List view of albums and artists ?
(2020-03-23, 15:19)Cyberdom Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-03-19, 01:38)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-03-18, 22:18)Cyberdom Wrote: [ -> ]@bsoriano, it's good, the label is good in French.

Another thing, I use the List view in the TV shows and I noticed that if the summary of a TV show or an episode is long enough, it touches the bottom line with the season and the episode.
Would it be possible to enlarge the space a little between the summary of an episode and the line with the season and the episode ?

Same for movies, with List view, a movie summary tends to touch the genre line of the movie.
Would it be possible to enlarge the space a little between the summary of a film and the line with the genre of the film ?      

@Cyberdom, thanks for the additional feedback. I will push a new version solving those issues tomorrow.

Regards,

Bart

EDIT: @Cyberdom , please test version 3.2.51 (GitHub or Amber repo).  This should be fixed now.  Please update, test, and let me know.  Thanks.      
@bsoriano, for spacing, it's good for TV shows and movies.

However, I just noticed this problem with music.
Can you widen the space between the summary and the genre line in List view of albums and artists ? 
@Cyberdom, please download and test with version 3.2.52 (GitHub or Amber repo).  Let me know if it is fixed now.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-03-23, 11:57)Grinario Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Bart,
But i habe in Tall list a Problem. There is a overlay with info and the List contend in Picture view.

Viele Grüße
Grinario

@Grinario , thanks for reporting this.  Please download and test with version 3.2.52 (GitHub or Amber repo).  Let me know if it is fixed now.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-03-22, 14:12)shedrock Wrote: [ -> ]@bsoriano - Hi Bart,

Regards,

Shedrock
@shedrock , please download and test with version 3.2.52 (GitHub or Amber repo).  This should be fixed now; please confirm.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-03-24, 00:34)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]@shedrock , please download and test with version 3.2.52 (GitHub or Amber repo).  This should be fixed now; please confirm.  Thanks.
Hi Bart,

I just tested it and it works great!

Thank you,

Shedrock
(2020-03-24, 00:33)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]

Viele Grüße
Grinario

@Grinario , thanks for reporting this.  Please download and test with version 3.2.52 (GitHub or Amber repo).  Let me know if it is fixed now.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart 

@bsoriano 
Hello Bart,
thanks a lot, it works fine.

i have ssen in the forum, the Titan Skin can show the submenu icons as widget. Is it possible to insert the funtion in Amber?

kind regards grinario
(2020-03-24, 12:36)Grinario Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-03-24, 00:33)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]

Viele Grüße
Grinario

Regards,

Bart  

@bsoriano 
Hello Bart,
thanks a lot, it works fine.

i have ssen in the forum, the Titan Skin can show the submenu icons as widget. Is it possible to insert the funtion in Amber?

kind regards grinario 
@Grinario , thanks for confirming.  I do not know yet how to get the submenu to be a shelf.  This is beyond my skill at the moment.  I will investigate.  I do think that if I can get this done, there probably will  be just a defaulkt icon for the items, plus text.  Again, I am not sure I can get this done or when.

Other skins, like Titan, have different menu structure and configuration, so it is not necessarily easy or possible to replicate in Amber what is there in those skins.

Regards,

Bart