Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2020-04-25, 00:10)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-04-24, 23:03)Johnny1982fd Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-04-24, 22:40)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]@Johnny1982fd , I also figured out why the number of movies in the collection was not showing.  It had to do with viewing just collections vs. viewing movies and collections together.  I will provide a fix for that today also.

Regards,

Bart  

Nice! ill give a response after youll push new version in repo!  
@Johnny1982fd, version 3.2.64 is already in the repo with fixes to the two issues you had mentioned.

Regards,

Bart 
Hi @bsoriano 

yes, now works fine! Smile

Can you add a german translation: "Filme in der Bibliothek"

?
(2020-04-25, 00:42)Johnny1982fd Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-04-24, 23:03)Johnny1982fd Wrote: [ -> ]Nice! ill give a response after youll push new version in repo!  
@Johnny1982fd, version 3.2.64 is already in the repo with fixes to the two issues you had mentioned.

Regards,

Bart  
Hi @bsoriano 

@Johnny1982fd , thanks for confirming.  I will add the translation in the next update.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-04-25, 00:35)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]@shedrock , I am sorry I had not gotten back to you on this issue.  Is the issue still present for you? I just tested a Recently Added Albums widget, and with script.playalbum version 3.0.4 installed on my system, when I click on an album in the widget, the album starts playing correctly.  Please let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart 
No need to apologize Bart. I completely understand. I actually forgot about it. I will check it with your latest release tomorrow morning and report back on it, as well as the new changes you added to the skin.

I can't thank you enough for your continued updates to this awesome skin. It is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Shedrock
(2020-04-19, 01:20)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-04-18, 11:34)Cyberdom Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-04-17, 19:11)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]@Cyberdom , thanks for your feedback.  I will check those strings you mentioned and verify that the translation is correctly applied.

Regards,

Bart

EDIT: @Cyberdom, there are a lot of strings in the skin that are not translated to French.  Are you willing to complete the French translation? Please let me know.  Thanks.    
Yesterday, I updated Amber 3.2.61. @bsoriano, I do not know if you tried to translate into French the few elements that I mentioned but they are still in English.
Will it be for the next update, Amber 3.2.62 ?

For the rest of the elements to be translated, we will see later.
(2020-04-18, 00:25)Grinario Wrote: [ -> ]first of all, i hope you are fine at this corona crisis.

Hello Bart,
i have a problem for long time ago. I have tested, tried various settings in Kodi and i don´t have a good live TV .

at first. in the standand SKin i dan´t have this problems.

1. when i show TV the picture is not liquid. all minute, or 2 minutes the picture is jerky.
2. when i go back to the home menü the picture is very jery.

Is there a problem in your skin and the live TV? in Movies i don´t have this problem. Can you plese check this? 
I have tried long time but, i have fond, in the standardskin the problem is not availible.

And yes, the live TV and the user interface have the same Hz 50Hz.
But hte live TV is not good and when we go back to the manü, the picture is very jerkly.

the rest of the Skin, is every time better.

with kind regars

grinario
For my part, I did not notice any problem with fluency with the television.
I use Kodi Leia 18.6 on Nvidia Shield TV with Amber 3.2.61, Tvheadend and an HDHomeRun Connect Duo.       
@Cyberdom , the french translations that you provided will be in the next update.  3.2.61 was just to solve the LibreELEC/CoreELEC settings bug.

Regards,

Bart      
Sorry for my late reply but after checking, the terms are now well displayed in French.

Thank you @bsoriano.
(2020-04-24, 00:21)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all,

I have just uploaded versions 3.2.63 (Leia) and 3.3.63 (Matrix) to GitHub and the Amber repos.  Main changes:

3. I have added, for collections (sets), the number of movies from the collection that you have in your library.  In order for this to show up, you need to have script.skin.info.service installed, version 1.0.7 or above.  It looks like this:

Please download, test and let me know if you find any issues.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-04-24, 23:03)Johnny1982fd Wrote: [ -> ]Nice! ill give a response after youll push new version in repo!  

Regards,

Bart      
Hi @bsoriano 

?     
Can you also add the French translation of "Movies in library" by putting "Nombre de films" ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Bart  
Hi @bsoriano 

@Johnny1982fd , translation added in 3.2.65.  Already on GitHub and the Amber repo.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-04-25, 20:32)Cyberdom Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-04-19, 01:20)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-04-18, 11:34)Cyberdom Wrote: [ -> ]Yesterday, I updated Amber 3.2.61. @bsoriano, I do not know if you tried to translate into French the few elements that I mentioned but they are still in English.
Will it be for the next update, Amber 3.2.62 ?

For the rest of the elements to be translated, we will see later.
For my part, I did not notice any problem with fluency with the television.
I use Kodi Leia 18.6 on Nvidia Shield TV with Amber 3.2.61, Tvheadend and an HDHomeRun Connect Duo.       
@Cyberdom , the french translations that you provided will be in the next update.  3.2.61 was just to solve the LibreELEC/CoreELEC settings bug.

Regards,

Bart       
Sorry for my late reply but after checking, the terms are now well displayed in French.

Thank you @bsoriano.
(2020-04-24, 00:21)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all,

I have just uploaded versions 3.2.63 (Leia) and 3.3.63 (Matrix) to GitHub and the Amber repos.  Main changes:

3. I have added, for collections (sets), the number of movies from the collection that you have in your library.  In order for this to show up, you need to have script.skin.info.service installed, version 1.0.7 or above.  It looks like this:

Please download, test and let me know if you find any issues.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-04-25, 00:10)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]@Johnny1982fd, version 3.2.64 is already in the repo with fixes to the two issues you had mentioned.

Regards,

Bart      
Hi @bsoriano 

?      
Can you also add the French translation of "Movies in library" by putting "Nombre de films" ?

Thanks in advance. 
@Cyberdom , translation added in 3.2.65.  Already on GitHub and the Amber repo.

Regards,

Bart
Hello all,

I have uploaded versions 3.2.65 (Leia) and 3.3.65 (Matrix) to GitHub and the Amber repos.  Some highlights:

1. The Colorbox script does not seem to be maintained any more, so I have dropped support for it in Amber, and I am now using tmdb helper for the blur function in the video info dialog.  You need a very recent version of tmdb helper.  You can find it in jurialmunkey's GitHub or his repo.

2. Now, when you browse years, countries, studios, actors, directors, genres and tags for movies and tv shows, I have added cycling fanart for that particular group as a background.  This means that Amber will show you fanart for movies or tv shows of the year, genre, country, etc. that you are focused on.

3. I have continued working on the top right overlays (thank you @newbii for the ideas and the icons!).  As of this version, I am showing the number of movies that you have in a collection in the top right overlay when an item is focused.  Unfortunately, it only can work for the focused item, and requires that you have script.skin.info.service version 1.0.7 or above installed.  It looks like this at the moment:

There are other smaller fixes as well.

Please download, test, and let me know if you find any issues.  Thanks.

My next tasks (barring any bugs you may find) are skinning the LibreELEC settings dialogs and including the latest skinning changes for Matrix in the Matrix version.  As of the next Matrix version of the skin, that version will no longer be able to be used in Leia or vice versa.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-04-30, 23:29)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all,

I have uploaded versions 3.2.65 (Leia) and 3.3.65 (Matrix) to GitHub and the Amber repos.  Some highlights:

1. The Colorbox script does not seem to be maintained any more, so I have dropped support for it in Amber, and I am now using tmdb helper for the blur function in the video info dialog.  You need a very recent version of tmdb helper.  You can find it in jurialmunkey's GitHub or his repo.

2. Now, when you browse years, countries, studios, actors, directors, genres and tags for movies and tv shows, I have added cycling fanart for that particular group as a background.  This means that Amber will show you fanart for movies or tv shows of the year, genre, country, etc. that you are focused on.

3. I have continued working on the top right overlays (thank you @newbii for the ideas and the icons!).  As of this version, I am showing the number of movies that you have in a collection in the top right overlay when an item is focused.  Unfortunately, it only can work for the focused item, and requires that you have script.skin.info.service version 1.0.7 or above installed.  It looks like this at the moment:

My next tasks (barring any bugs you may find) are skinning the LibreELEC settings dialogs and including the latest skinning changes for Matrix in the Matrix version.  As of the next Matrix version of the skin, that version will no longer be able to be used in Leia or vice versa.

Regards,

Bart
Hi @bsoriano 

thanks for this update!

Unfortunately the Number of movies i a collection (top right) doesnt work too. Sometimes the numbers are incorrect or nothing is displayed.

How can i helkp to fix this ?
@bsoriano - This issue: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2926811 has been resolved.

BTW, I love the Stats line option you added to the latest version, as well as the un-watched icons for the widgets. That was brilliant! Anyway, I am still hoping for the Music Videos poster one day down the road.Big Grin

Thanks Bart,

Shedrock
Found issue with amber 3.2.65

If I go to, let's say for example 'video addons 》embuary info 》 the moviedb - movies》top rated movies', kodi starts opening movie infos automatically while browsing that movie list. Same issue happends with some other addons aswell

Using kodi 18.6 on nvidia shield tv
I like this skin a lot, but it has a weird problem, I can't install it from repo, logs falied, I can just directly skin from github, is there anyone with such a problem and solution.
(2020-04-30, 23:10)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-04-25, 20:32)Cyberdom Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-04-25, 00:42)Johnny1982fd Wrote: [ -> ]Hi @bsoriano 

?      

Thanks in advance.           
@Cyberdom , translation added in 3.2.65.  Already on GitHub and the Amber repo.

Regards,

Bart          
Thank you @bsoriano.

I have the script.skin.info.service version 1.0.7 but the number of movies is not displayed in the top right overlay when an item is focused.

I also noticed in the EPG of the TV channels, an image of illustration is displayed in the infos of certain programs.
Is this something new from Amber 3.2.65 ?
What script is used to display these illustration images ?
(2020-05-01, 00:44)Johnny1982fd Wrote: [ -> ]

Regards,

Bart
Hi @bsoriano 

thanks for this update!

Unfortunately the Number of movies i a collection (top right) doesnt work too. Sometimes the numbers are incorrect or nothing is displayed.

How can i helkp to fix this ? 
@Johnny1982fd , thanks for reporting the issue.  I have begun to notice the same thing.  I don't think I can reliably show that info in the overlay, so I will most likely remove that.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-05-02, 12:54)shedrock Wrote: [ -> ]@bsoriano - This issue: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2926811 has been resolved.

BTW, I love the Stats line option you added to the latest version, as well as the un-watched icons for the widgets. That was brilliant! Anyway, I am still hoping for the Music Videos poster one day down the road.Big Grin

Thanks Bart,

Shedrock
@shedrock , thank you for confirming, and I am glad you are liking the new changes Smile

I will get to artwork options for the widgets! I have not forgotten.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-05-03, 15:11)G0mez Wrote: [ -> ]Found issue with amber 3.2.65

If I go to, let's say for example 'video addons 》embuary info 》 the moviedb - movies》top rated movies', kodi starts opening movie infos automatically while browsing that movie list. Same issue happends with some other addons aswell

Using kodi 18.6 on nvidia shield tv
@G0mez , thank you for reporting this.  I finally found the issue and it will be fixed in the next update.

Regards,

Bart