Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Different info values for EPGEventIcon and channel logo for recordings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Leia has great EPG and PVR related improvements and for live playback we have PVR.EPGEventIcon and Player.Icon to get the available EPG thumbnail and the channel logo in different values.
But for recordings we only have Player.Icon and no way to force the channel icon of the recorded item. 

So my suggesting is:
a) Add PVR.RecordingEPGEventIcon for the thumbnail and use Player.Icon for the channel logo for recordings to have a similar behaviour like the usual Live TV playback
or
b) Add Player.ChannelLogo for the logo (live tv, recordings + PVR radio) and always overwrite the Player.Icon channel logo with the EPG thumb if available

@ksooo 
This is your construction zone I guess.
Hi,

i support this request, with one addition: In the "pvr guide" views (MyPVRGuide.xml, DialogPVRChannelGuide.xml) and with that also in DialogPVRInfo.xml all the Infolabels ListItem.Icon, ListItem.ActualIcon, ListItem.EpgEventIcon point to the EPG Icon (if available), otherwise all Infolabels point to the channel logo. That's not nice, for me it would be much more consistant if only ListItem.EpgEventIcon displays the EPG Icon and ListItem.Icon always shows the channel icon.

Currently it's not possible to display the channel icon and the epg icon in parallel in these views.

Cheers Louis
FYI: For the guide you can use Container(10).ListItem.Icon
(2019-03-30, 08:15)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]FYI: For the guide you can use Container(10).ListItem.Icon

Yes, but for me mainly DialogPVRInfo.xml is important, and there this does not help Wink
@ksooo: may be some time also for this topic? :-)