Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-04-04, 09:21)manfeed Wrote: [ -> ]We must abide by the rules

The prime directive must be followed, whatever the cost!
Quote:Sonequa Martin-Green
A big big thank you!
You are on my promotion list! At the Speed my officers dying away, that does not take long.  Rofl

(For some reason, I can not give thumbs ups currently, i have already reported the problem I hope I get help there https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2842329)
EDIT: Problem solved, manual account fixing was necessary, great thanks to Admiral @DarrenHill 
(2019-04-03, 22:56)chrissix Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-03, 22:25)shedrock Wrote: [ -> ]Mary Elizabeth Winstead

She already has a backdrop in the resource (but a very dark one) - in the first post at the bottom is a content list. But the more the better - higher-quality PNG's are constantly being replaced.  Nod

Yep, I see, I also think Mary deserved a better image, especially after all she went through in 10 Cloverfield Lane  Rofl

I hope @shedrock likes it too... Wink

Mary Elizabeth Winstead

(2019-04-04, 11:05)manfeed Wrote: [ -> ]Mary Elizabeth Winstead

A great one!  Cool
I like her best in the The Thing remake and in the Die Hard movies as McClane's kick-ass daughter  Devil
Isla Fisher

Dianna Agron

(2019-04-04, 11:05)manfeed Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-03, 22:56)chrissix Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-03, 22:25)shedrock Wrote: [ -> ]Mary Elizabeth Winstead

She already has a backdrop in the resource (but a very dark one) - in the first post at the bottom is a content list. But the more the better - higher-quality PNG's are constantly being replaced.  Nod

Yep, I see, I also think Mary deserved a better image, especially after all she went through in 10 Cloverfield Lane  Rofl

I hope @shedrock likes it too... Wink

Mary Elizabeth Winstead

Excellent! Thanks so much for this.
Marisa Tomei

Samaire Armstrong

Linda Cardellini

Claire Foy

Natassia Malthe

Judy Greer

Thandie Newton

Hannah John-Kamen

Noomi Rapace